Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some concerns.

Hello All,

I am 1 month in now total,but broke down and dropped hops and FG and am now using PM.have been for a couple days.my question is,I have been having quite a bit of pains in my pecs.(I call them pecs because I do not have breast yet) but they are not tender to the touch.it also seems to hurt a little if i do something that engages the chest muscles a little bit.the only visible effects thus far is my nipples are pointing out more now.seem to be getting a bit bigger to. im assuming this is not growth pains since they are not tender to the touch yet.or can you still have growth pains with out being tender upon touching?

Diva chick 32...

Sounds more like the early stages of fat redistribution. Its a good sign, but these things take time. They are a kind of growth pains, by my definition of the term. Things are happening.

You will definitely know when budding occurs, I think. Sore hard bruises underneath the nipple are hard to miss.

I suppose anything is possible though.

Some people have reported muscle cramps initially when starting PM. Cramping, along with headaches, nausea and other symptoms seems to be similar to the symptoms of estrogen dominance in women. You don't mention what dosage you are taking, but try backing off a bit, and increasing your dosage more slowly. Perhaps take a week or so at each increased level to give your system time to adjust to the new hormonal effects. Tolerance to PM and the incidence of undesirable side effects is highly variable. As we like to say, your mileage may vary.

How long did you take FG and hops? It takes a long time and total dedication to your regimen get good results. I have swiched to these two herbals in the last year-year and a half or so and have had the best results. Although everyone handles nbe differently, I gues I'm happy with what I'm taking that I'm not willing to do pm. Like its been said in these forums many times and I've done for many years now,you'll need to experiment (safely) to see what works for you.

Thanks for the reply's everyone! I will probably get alot of hate from this,but I am using the solgar PM.I know what is going to be said,but I cannot get AINTEROL PM because I have no card to order with right now.also i like being able to go to the store and buy what i need instead of ordering it offline. yes I know it will probably not be as effective as the Ainterol,but here is what i have access to locally.FG,RC,Licorice,Hops,or the solgar PM.even though it is weaker than Ainterol,it is for sure stronger than all the other choices. I guess right? it is 80mg extract per tablet,16mcg miroestrol.I have been having a little bit more pain since starting it.right now i am only taking one a day for now. I will keep everyone updated on how it performs. I am going to be the solgar guinea pigTongue I hope it will work out good.

Diva chick 32....

(20-02-2012, 12:28 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply's everyone! I will probably get alot of hate from this,but I am using the solgar PM.I know what is going to be said,but I cannot get AINTEROL PM because I have no card to order with right now.also i like being able to go to the store and buy what i need instead of ordering it offline. yes I know it will probably not be as effective as the Ainterol,but here is what i have access to locally.FG,RC,Licorice,Hops,or the solgar PM.even though it is weaker than Ainterol,it is for sure stronger than all the other choices. I guess right? it is 80mg extract per tablet,16mcg miroestrol.I have been having a little bit more pain since starting it.right now i am only taking one a day for now. I will keep everyone updated on how it performs. I am going to be the solgar guinea pigTongue I hope it will work out good.

Diva chick 32....

Be *very* careful with licorice. Seriously. As nuts as you think it might sound you can DIE.

Hello Xxd! I'm not using licorice,do not intend to.i was just pretty much saying what i have access to at my local health stores.all on using is PM,plus an anti-androgen. thank you very much though!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon