Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Lurker! Lots of questions!

Gnarly
I wouldn't wade in with 2000mg PM a day from a standing start. I'd suggest taking 500mg for a couple of days then go up to 100mg for a week or so before progressing to 1500 and eventually 2000mg.
You are going to present your body with serious changes to its chemistry and you need to give it time to acclimatise.

As for SP, I think you can safely go up to about 1500-2000mg a day, but again work up to it, don't beat your body up too much!

Gnarly,

I agree with Pansy. I know you're anxious to begin, but you have to walk before you run. Or maybe I'm overly cautious. Anyway, ramping up over a week or two isn't going to slow things down all that much.

For what it's worth, the directions on my bottle of SP say 1 pill of 320 mg a day. Of course, that's for prostate health and probably nowhere near how much you want.

well im about 2 weeks in now on my PM and sp taking 2000 pm and 1800 of SP,
starting to see some minor fat redistribution but the crazyiest thing is genital shrinkage...OMG!... i was really small to begin with (2 1/4 hard) and ive dropped to just a hair over a inch hard! id post a pic but not shure if it would be appropiate Wink. Ive also notice my testical are VERY soft and squishy and have dropped in size signifigantly. Is this uncommon? I genuinely dont think i could have sex at this size if i wanted to! Im ok with it but im just a bit curious if anyone has seen any reduction in size this fast? ive had to switch from standing to sitting to pee at this point!

(17-02-2012, 07:26 AM)gnarly247 Wrote:  well im about 2 weeks in now on my PM and sp taking 2000 pm and 1800 of SP,
starting to see some minor fat redistribution but the crazyiest thing is genital shrinkage...OMG!... i was really small to begin with (2 1/4 hard) and ive dropped to just a hair over a inch hard! id post a pic but not shure if it would be appropiate Wink. Ive also notice my testical are VERY soft and squishy and have dropped in size signifigantly. Is this uncommon? I genuinely dont think i could have sex at this size if i wanted to! Im ok with it but im just a bit curious if anyone has seen any reduction in size this fast? ive had to switch from standing to sitting to pee at this point!

Sounds pretty uncommon to have it shrink that much that fast. Are you massaging the right area? ;p

I've been on PM/SP for about 2 months and mine is the same as always. I've heard of some people having shrinkage, but never as fast as 2 weeks.

Everyone's different I suppose.

(17-02-2012, 11:24 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-02-2012, 07:26 AM)gnarly247 Wrote:  well im about 2 weeks in now on my PM and sp taking 2000 pm and 1800 of SP,

Sounds pretty uncommon to have it shrink that much that fast. Are you massaging the right area? ;p

I've been on PM/SP for about 2 months and mine is the same as always. I've heard of some people having shrinkage, but never as fast as 2 weeks.

Everyone's different I suppose.

Saw so many wonderful postings about PM...I am new to this (just decided to grow breasts), can someone reply to let e know what PM is (is that the full name of the product)? Where can I get it (over the counter or have to ask a doctor)?

Thank you

(19-02-2012, 07:10 PM)kerrydp110 Wrote:  Saw so many wonderful postings about PM...I am new to this (just decided to grow breasts), can someone reply to let e know what PM is (is that the full name of the product)? Where can I get it (over the counter or have to ask a doctor)?

Thank you

Hi,

It's a pity that this forum doesn't seem to have a mechanism for a sticky FAQ.

This question has been answered so frequently that you are probably better to use the search utility to get your initial questions answered.

Good luck

Bryony

The search requires to have at least 3 chars in the word/phrase to search for, but I only have PM.

just found it: Pueraria Mirifica

(19-02-2012, 07:26 PM)kerrydp110 Wrote:  just found it: Pueraria Mirifica

Yup, now you see why we shorten it to PM!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon