Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie.

A couple years ago,I used to be a fairly muscular bodybuilder.5'11 231 pounds.got hurt could not workout anymore.now im 150 pounds and lean.I just wonder if being fairly muscular will affect my ability to develop.

The massage may be stimulating/exercising your muscles. Having done some bodybuilding in the dim past I can tell you it won't prevent you from developing breasts. As a matter of fact it can sometimes cause them. It does sound like you will have a longer road than some because it will take time to be rid of the chest musculature if that is one of your goals. Using SP or a similar thing to block T conversion means some of that testosterone you use for muscle building will instead go to breast production by conversion to estrogen. Or something less simple than how I described it, but net effect is you are in a good position to develop breasts. Massage may not be your best approach though, as your chest may see it as muscle-building exercise. Maybe that is dependent on how you do it. I don't know.

I am hoping to have a little results by july! that will give me 6 months.want to wear a bikini this summer.Smile

Hmm. If you want to wear a bikini, wear one. And if you can fill it out somewhat, that would be nice for you too.

(01-02-2012, 06:07 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  I am hoping to have a little results by july! that will give me 6 months.want to wear a bikini this summer.Smile

For yours sake I hope I'm wrong ( and if I am, I'll be really jealous!!Big Grin ) but I doubt that you'll be anywhere big enough to wear a bikini in public by July, I'm afraid. Especially if you currently have a muscle-builders chest.

The changes that you've noticed in these early days are probably real but it sounds as though it could be the deposition of fat onto the chest. That's something that most of us experience after a couple of weeks or so, but it takes anything up to 3 or 4 months to get the start of real tissue development.

I'm also hoping to be able to wear a bikini on the beach in June and its taken me 18 months to get to this, so far.
<-------

Gonna try PM next.my local vitamin shoppe carry's it in stock.solgar PM phytongen complex.just don't know about how many i should take per day.im 5''11 150 pounds.been trying to search the forum to find out about how much I should take.

(02-02-2012, 06:28 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Gonna try PM next.my local vitamin shoppe carry's it in stock.solgar PM phytongen complex.just don't know about how many i should take per day.im 5''11 150 pounds.been trying to search the forum to find out about how much I should take.

I don't know anything about that product, but I suggest you take plain PM, not some sort of mixture.
You need to get at least 1000mg of actual PM per day to start with, and probably build up to 2000mg. That's 2 or 4 capsules per day of most pure PM products which are generally 500mg each.
If you buy some sort of mixed product you have to work out the proportions to get the right dose.

(02-02-2012, 10:06 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(02-02-2012, 06:28 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Gonna try PM next.my local vitamin shoppe carry's it in stock.solgar PM phytongen complex.just don't know about how many i should take per day.im 5''11 150 pounds.been trying to search the forum to find out about how much I should take.

I don't know anything about that product, but I suggest you take plain PM, not some sort of mixture.
You need to get at least 1000mg of actual PM per day to start with, and probably build up to 2000mg. That's 2 or 4 capsules per day of most pure PM products which are generally 500mg each.
If you buy some sort of mixed product you have to work out the proportions to get the right dose.
I was gonna get the AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica PURE-D 500,but have read alot of bad reviews that it is a scam and not real PM.so I am kinda skeptical about it. looking for more options.
thanks for all everyones help so far!

Smile Smile

Ainterol is not a scam. It is the real deal, used by quite a few of the successful members here, myself among them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon