Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie.

(03-02-2012, 03:34 AM)sfem Wrote:  Ainterol is not a scam. It is the real deal, used by quite a few of the successful members here, myself among them.
Just going by what i have read on google searches on reviews of the product bru!!! go see for yourself,i tried to refind one i had saw about a lady who took it,she asked some doctor online about it,she said she went to the site,said it looked like a scam.
There are also a lot of reviews by people saying it did not produce for them.

Itake it the succesful part was meant towards me,LESS See,how in the heck am i going to be successful when i have only been at this 5 days.I will admit,i do not see this working for me.because of my body structure. I have a small frame. so I should have not even tried.happiness never comes for me!!!!!!!!! Angry

Why are you reading all kinds of hidden messages in what I wrote? I said, Ainterol is not a scam. It has worked for a number of people. I said and meant nothing about you personally, just that your source of information is wrong. Finding something on google doesn't make it right. Don't get discouraged, and keep an open mind.

It's probably worth pointing out that everyone responds to these things differently. This has been posted many many times. There isn't a herb that always works for everyone in this situation. You will have to try things to see what works best for you. Read through more of the forum history. You will find all kinds of spats about the various products. None of them has ever been 100% effective for everyone.

sfem is absolutely right, Ainterol DOES work, although not necesarily for everyone. However it gave me these in 6 months,     Big Grin and if that is a definition of 'not working' then I'll take it anyway!

Oh and BTW, you are just an inch taller than me, a few pounds lighter ( and where I'm aiming at myself) and quite a bit younger, so don't go all self-pity on us us, if you want this, go for it!

I want to apologize for ranting last night,you 3 have been very helpful and nice towards me,I was really bitchy last night,(must be the herbs) Smile I woke up this morning thinking what was wrong with me! Love your pic Pansy-Mae.when i got on here this morning and seen your post,I got really excited! you and sfem sarah bryony are like the experts and i am going to listen to what you gurls saySmile guess what! im going to order Ainterol. I will post a couple before pics here soon so in 6-7 months can look back and see how far i have came. it is gonna be a fun ride!

Happy growing everyone!

Diva chick.

LOL, highly amusing thread.

But yeah, ainterol works....google is evil....use ixquick.

As for having a small frame...I'm 5'9 125 lbs, and after a month and a half I can see a definite change. Will post up some more pics when i'm not feeling so shy.

I'm new also. I'm 5'7" , 147 lbs, and currently taking two caps of fenugreek, sp, red clover, maca, and wild yam 3 times a day for about 2 weeks now, and my breasts are fattier. I recently ordered pm, so my new routine will be pm, sp, fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam

Well,the weird thing that I am having trouble figuring out is,ever since I have been doing this my muscles have been able to get like super pumped! I wish i would have known about these supplements that are supposed to make you more feminine when i was bodybuilding.a couple of my girl shirts that i wear are already getting tighter in the arms from the muscles growing from doing my massages.I am wanting to get more feminine,not bigger muscles.every time i do my massage(or anything that requires a little effort) my muscles get super pumped. I know this probably makes no sense.im wondering if it could be the SP. what ever it is I need to get it figured out,so i can go back to massaging again without having muscle growth.

(05-02-2012, 10:28 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Well,the weird thing that I am having trouble figuring out is,ever since I have been doing this my muscles have been able to get like super pumped! I wish i would have known about these supplements that are supposed to make you more feminine when i was bodybuilding.a couple of my girl shirts that i wear are already getting tighter in the arms from the muscles growing from doing my massages.I am wanting to get more feminine,not bigger muscles.every time i do my massage(or anything that requires a little effort) my muscles get super pumped. I know this probably makes no sense.im wondering if it could be the SP. what ever it is I need to get it figured out,so i can go back to massaging again without having muscle growth.
Saw palmetto has anabolic properties that aid muscle growth. The fatty acids it contains work with protein to form building blocks that build and strengthen muscle tissues. Saw palmetto also affects testosterone, estrogen and progesterone levels. Not only does it inhibit estrogen receptor activity, but it can also raise testosterone levels, according to the website Body Building for You. Saw palmetto helps to balance hormone levels in both men and women. This activity can boost metabolism and also increase sex drive. Saw palmetto's effect on reproductive hormones like testosterone and estrogen may also account for the belief that it is an aphrodisiac.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/371047...z1lYAmKOWp

oK,if it inhibits estrogen receptors wouldn't that negate the NBE effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon