Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie.

As far as NBE is concerned SP is taken for one reason only and that is to prevent the conversion of T into DHT. Any other effects are purely secondary within NBE.

The NBE need for SP does seem to be variable, many of us don't take it at all or take it spasmodically. I took it at the start because "everybody" says it is necessary, after about 6 or 7 seven months I stopped taking it and saw no difference to anything.

I have a theory that the requirement for it may be age related, the older you are the less likely you are to need it and I suspect that may start to apply from around the age of about 30-ish, possibly even younger.

If you are massaging strongly enough to affect your muscles I suspect you may be doing way too much. My own massage, which is the Chi massage, is only 360 rotations of the chest and takes no more than about 5 minutes to do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon