Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurked too long

Okay, I have lurked here long enough.

I began my NBE journey in November 2009, starting with FG and SP, roughly 4500mg (9 capsules) of FG and 2300mg (4 capsules)SP per day. Additionally, I have also used RC 2000mg (4 capses per day) most of the time concurrently. I have purposefully only continued a course for about 8 weeks at a time to allow slow gradual changes. This has been very successful and I definitely have had visible growth and internal growth of breast tissue. I now can easily fill a B cup and, like many of you, need to watch what I wear.

I am currently trying to improve shape, with some added size, and have added PM Complex from Solaray, taking 240mg (3 tablets) per day. I plan to increase to 480mg per day, hopefully this will give me a more defined shape.

Thanks for all the advice over these last couple of years.

Glad to see you posting Sarah, and glad to have you stepping up. You certainly have valid relevant experience to draw on and I am delighted you are sharing it with all of us.
Congratulations on your achievements so far!

Thanks Sfem.

I appreciate all of your posts.
Smile

Keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon