Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I get the best breast shape?

I've seen some pictures of growth, and I was wondering if there was a way to ensure that my growth is like the normal teardrop shape, instead of a cone/triangle shape. I plan to take PM as soon as I can, but I'm still wondering if there are any better herbs.

Also, will there be a point (when I have natural breasts, hopefully A or B) that women's clothes will fit better than men's clothes?

(01-02-2012, 04:31 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  I've seen some pictures of growth, and I was wondering if there was a way to ensure that my growth is like the normal teardrop shape, instead of a cone/triangle shape. I plan to take PM as soon as I can, but I'm still wondering if there are any better herbs.

Also, will there be a point (when I have natural breasts, hopefully A or B) that women's clothes will fit better than men's clothes?

Hi,
There are 5 stages of breast growth ( the Tanner Stages) and that applies whether you are a teenaged girl or a mature male. They start off as small mounds and go through varying degrees of conical and triangular and only form the typical round shape right at the end. These are sweeping generalisations because there are as many shapes of boob as there are boobs!

As males most of us start at a disadvantage because we tend to have wider, or much wider, ribcages which moves the breasts out to both sides with a gap in the centre and tends to make the 'pointing sideways', more obvious.

For us, as for any GG, there is no way to predict the shape you'll end up with or how large you'll grow. All you can do is to keep plugging away with your chosen herbs or wahtever and keep your fingers crossed for two or three years ( and before you ask, yes it does take that long and no it can't be speeded up, sorryBig Grin).

The only thing you can try once you have some real growth ( which WILL be triangular to start with) is to boost your progesterone/prolactin levels, since they are responsible for swelling the basic breast cone.

PM is as good as anything and better than most, and also easier to deal with than taking a cocktail of herbs, but of course there is no opportunity to play with ingredients to tailor it your own personal body chemistry.

Finally, yes, of course once you have some boob your female clothes will start to look and fit better, but the difference will take some while to be obvious and will depend on the rest of your body shape.

Hope this helps.

Well I can suggest to you about the massage of the breast and break the massage after a weak.Feel the difference if it is then break it for a month other wise carry on...

you can try progesterone cream or a noogleberry iv seen quite a few people say it helps with roundness
i am female with already developed breasts but from my experience the noogleberry really does help with shape and cleavage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon