Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kind of a Personal Question

Not really sure if this if the right place for this question, but for those of you who have lost spontaneous erections how long did it take and if you can remember what kind of regimen were you on at the time. Now I understand that it does not happen to everyone but am just looking for some info.

Much Love,

Brittni

(31-01-2012, 07:21 AM)Brittni Wrote:  Not really sure if this if the right place for this question, but for those of you who have lost spontaneous erections how long did it take and if you can remember what kind of regimen were you on at the time. Now I understand that it does not happen to everyone but am just looking for some info.

Much Love,

Brittni

Hi,

I assume by "spontaneous", that you mean whilst unconscious?

On PM, it doesn't take very long whilst on a high dose. 3g/day kills them off after about a week or so. They will come back if you cease.

On the other hand, my nipples and breasts are so sensitive that I get them fairly regularly on a non-spontaneous basis...

I can recommend Butea Superba. Two of those a day (first and last thing) makes them a lot easier to obtain, in my experience. In fact, I'm now taking PM for my mind, and Butea Superba for one particular bit of my body. Thank heavens for N. Thailand!

B.x

I guess since Bryony is assuming what I mean by spontaneous I should define what it means in my eyes. To me spontaneous is like Bryony said unconscious but to me it is also subconscious. So in a nutshell without any physical stimulation. Hope this clears things up.

Much Love,

Brittni

I have been doing the herbal thing for a couple of years or so now. At some point, I stopped having morning wood. I still get erections from mental or physical stimulation, just not randomly anymore. And maybe more from mental than physical these days too, come to think of it.

(01-02-2012, 03:41 AM)sfem Wrote:  And maybe more from mental than physical these days too, come to think of it.

I know the feeling ( or lack of it!) but I think a lot of it also has to do with age, irrespective of the NBE

(01-02-2012, 08:50 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(01-02-2012, 03:41 AM)sfem Wrote:  And maybe more from mental than physical these days too, come to think of it.

I know the feeling ( or lack of it!) but I think a lot of it also has to do with age, irrespective of the NBE

Smile

Again, (at 59) I recommend Butea Superba (shame the initials are BS, 'cos it's not!). I'm absolutely certain it is _not_ a placebo effect.

Mental or physical stimulation is much, much easier for me than even before I started on PM.

It's no more expensive than PM, and the dosage is lower so the effective cost is a lot less. A very small investment for a "big" return...

Of course, I recognise that some people are happier and feel more womanly without them, but for those who want to keep them, and are feeling the effects of age (like me), or other reasons, BS may do the trick.

B.

The age thing definitely is a factor. I sometimes think that doing PM accelerates the natural changes of that nature.

(01-02-2012, 06:53 PM)sfem Wrote:  The age thing definitely is a factor. I sometimes think that doing PM accelerates the natural changes of that nature.

I think I'd agree with that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon