Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 weeks in

Hi, I'm Jaire, I'm new. I just want some advice on a plan to follow and massages and things like that. My stats are 17yrs old (I know what I want, and very fixed on my opinions.. ) 5'7", 140 lbs.

Currently I'm taking 2 caps of saw palmetto, fenugreek, red clover, maca, and wild yam room.

and twice - thrice a day, i massage my breast with a mixture i made of all the ingredients, diluted in a tiny put of water and cocoa butter.

so far they're a little plump, still flat though. i'm looking to be somewhere around a b cup.

any suggestions?

Most people suggest using herbs at at least 18 years old, glandular therapy like bovine ovary and pituitary or breast pumps are better for someone of your age although if your developed(eg. as tall and similar bust size to the grown up females in family and have had a regular period for at least 2 yrs) then theres not much chance of messing up natural hormones and your current program can work, nbe can work better/faster for younger women mydreamisgcup grew something like 6in in 6months and she was 19.

and i luv luv luv taking maca its amazing for butt enhancement, so dont use unless this is what you want.

if you want to add anymore supplements
try:
-a multivitamin hair skin nails are best and can be very cheap.
-collagen/msm
-flaxseed oil for omega3(for some reason fish oils arent recommended for nbe)
-and drink at least 2 litres of water a day

oh are you genetically a boy?- i was searching new posts rather than by section.
Have you spoken to a doctor/parents about this? no disrespect but as a teenager(boys develop later so taking estrogenic herbs now could really mess that up) hormones are totally mental and you will get weird urges as a part of that hell...i used to be so sexually frustrated the whole time i was a teen id feel like i was going insane so make sure u take your feelings right now knowing they might just be down to puberty, so im not going to tell you what to do but at least be 1000% sure before you try anything Smile

I just ordered PM and FN. so my new routine will be the pm, wild yam, fenugreek, sp, and fn

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon