Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having a vew questions[newbie]

Hello,

im a newbie Tongue
and i have some questions.

this is my story x3.

So i first asked this question on the ainterol forums,but nobody really answered,though somebody was nice to refer me to this forum :3.

so to just make it easy and lazy for my self,i copied the post i posted over there.
and some questions are a bit ainterol product sighted.
but any product thats preferred by users is a welcome advice.

oke,so im:
Male
21 years old.
normal/slim figure.

And i want to grow boobs,and if possible a feminine figure( if there is any product that helps in it)
i do also want to keep my penis functional.though i dont mind that my balls would grow smaller.

I'm aiming for a size A boobys for now.

so do you people have any tips for me? what product to take(guessing pills and cream) and what methode,for how long.
and what kind of exerciser.

Also.. is the result permanent after you stop?

BTW sorry for my bad english,im dutch and not educated enough(i say)
i might be asking for few things that i dont understand in any reply.so sorry in advance.

Hi and welcomeWink

I suggest that you read at least some of Isabelle's thread, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&page=87 and also what what I said to Pippa on http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11144

They will probably give you some of the answers and generate a whole lot more questions!

(06-02-2012, 02:31 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi and welcomeWink

I suggest that you read at least some of Isabelle's thread, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&page=87 and also what what I said to Pippa on http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11144

They will probably give you some of the answers and generate a whole lot more questions!
thanks ^^,oh i wasnt sure to post any names and all,so thats why i didnt post your name :3.

i have allready read some info,though this forum is full of it.

So far,these are the things im planning to do.

i think im going for Ainterol because it seems cheaper than Pueraria.co.uk,
though i do not know what the shipment costs are.

-using the 2x500mg a day and slowly going up to the 4x500mg a day.
until i get the results i want.

i will also use Saw Palmetto that will prevent DHT from blocking the Oestrogen. this will help me in the process to get boobys,if im right?

-1800mg SP a day.

Also as a question,the PM is a natural replacement of some female hormone's right?that would result in male breast growth.
as it being a sort of female hormone(s),will this also make the body think its female and get the female fat distribution process?

in other words.ill get a more feminine ass? less hair growth on face and legs/arms?a softer skin and maybe a fuller rounder face?
just tell me when im wrong :3

i know my hips wont get bigger though xp.

I also have read that creams work better than pills.
but the thing i dont understand is, whats the difference between the creams and the spray's?
what works best/what is the differences for the application its been used?

I'm interested in these 2 product sets.but would like some advice on it.
Mega Breast Growth Enhancement Special

X-Treme Breast Growth Enhancement Special

As for the sex drive.
yes i know it will have effect on it.
but i will keep on doing my thing and try to maintain it as much as possible.ill see if there is any thing that will help me keep my PP the size i desire,and if im happy with my breast result than ill look into a way to make my spermys be more.. active xp?

though there might be a plus side,as i tend to orgasm pretty fast..something i and my GF aren't fond of.
so its not such a bad thing that my testosterone and sex drive will be toned down a bit... though i could be wrong about it? that it doesnt really work like that ? :x

Oh,and yes.my GF knows.so i already have been trough that kind of conversation.

Just say it when i missed something or got something wrong,or a wrong idea about it. Big Grin

I'll throw my 2 cents in. I haven't tried PM, so I can't comment on the effectiveness. I have tried just about everything else though. SP definately has some effect, but I stopped taking it a couple years ago because it shrunk my testicles and affected my ability to get an erection. I have since switched to cimetidine for my anti-androgen. It works better and doesn't affect testosterone production. So I can still get it up. You do need to take at least 1200mg/day to get the breast growth though. I also take a natural estrogen supplement for the female hormones, but haven't been very regular with that as growth comes pretty quickly when I am.

Your hips will get bigger due to fat deposits. (yes, the hormones will cause fat to redistribute) It is also possible to reshape your pelvis as well, but this takes a long time and specialized excercises. The estrogen you are adding to your system will soften the ligaments and cartilage that join the different segments of your pelvis, so with specific excercises you can stretch out the connections to get a more female shaped pelvis. I use tai chi for my excercises, not the tai chi you are taught at the gym, but correct posture tai chi learned from a master. Most people don't realize that boys and girls have the same pelvis structure until puberty, it is the exposure to estrogen that causes a female's pelvis to spread during puberty.

BTW, I am up to about a small 36B now.

Hi Amberlicius,

I think it is fair to say that PM is the strongest estrogen-mimic available, and for most people, erections and libido are affected.

You will lose erections usually noticeable upon waking, and will gain the ability to choose or not to choose whether to have a voluntary erection.

If it causes a problem for you, I think I'm probably the only person here who has tried the other Thailand "miracle" herb, Butea Superba, and can attest to its ability to improve erections. You might not need it (I am 59 and most definitely do).

If it is a placebo, it's the most effective one that I've ever taken!

Good luck!

Bryony

hah,wel i didnt knew that(about the hips) and ill look into that cimetidine to see the hows and woes.

About the natural estrogen supplement,for how long have you been using it? and you say the grow comes pretty quick.
Doesn't that also make it a bit dangerous? well it sounds scary to me x3.
You dont have to tell what product it is though.

As for the exercises. ill have to look into it and see what options i have.
Time,money and life takes its roll in all of this :x.
(07-02-2012, 04:31 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  I'll throw my 2 cents in. I haven't tried PM, so I can't comment on the effectiveness. I have tried just about everything else though. SP definately has some effect, but I stopped taking it a couple years ago because it shrunk my testicles and affected my ability to get an erection. I have since switched to cimetidine for my anti-androgen. It works better and doesn't affect testosterone production. So I can still get it up. You do need to take at least 1200mg/day to get the breast growth though. I also take a natural estrogen supplement for the female hormones, but haven't been very regular with that as growth comes pretty quickly when I am.

Your hips will get bigger due to fat deposits. (yes, the hormones will cause fat to redistribute) It is also possible to reshape your pelvis as well, but this takes a long time and specialized excercises. The estrogen you are adding to your system will soften the ligaments and cartilage that join the different segments of your pelvis, so with specific excercises you can stretch out the connections to get a more female shaped pelvis. I use tai chi for my excercises, not the tai chi you are taught at the gym, but correct posture tai chi learned from a master. Most people don't realize that boys and girls have the same pelvis structure until puberty, it is the exposure to estrogen that causes a female's pelvis to spread during puberty.

BTW, I am up to about a small 36B now.

Ah ill keep that in mind :3
though i cant judge on any thing at the moment,as i have not started yet. have to wait until i get my money at the end of the month before i order.
(07-02-2012, 03:49 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Amberlicius,

I think it is fair to say that PM is the strongest estrogen-mimic available, and for most people, erections and libido are affected.

You will lose erections usually noticeable upon waking, and will gain the ability to choose or not to choose whether to have a voluntary erection.

If it causes a problem for you, I think I'm probably the only person here who has tried the other Thailand "miracle" herb, Butea Superba, and can attest to its ability to improve erections. You might not need it (I am 59 and most definitely do).

If it is a placebo, it's the most effective one that I've ever taken!

Good luck!

Bryony

im taking these advice/info with open arms :3.
still aiming for a A cup,but will consider B cup in the near future.(i have a fear for large breasts that exceeds the C cup >.< dont ask me why)

(07-02-2012, 04:52 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  hah,wel i didnt knew that(about the hips) and ill look into that cimetidine to see the hows and woes.

About the natural estrogen supplement,for how long have you been using it? and you say the grow comes pretty quick.
Doesn't that also make it a bit dangerous? well it sounds scary to me x3.
You dont have to tell what product it is though.

As for the exercises. ill have to look into it and see what options i have.
Time,money and life takes its roll in all of this :x.

Not dangerous, I think it is actually a bio-identical hormone. The label contents says fermented plant derived estrogens. It is only available via naturopathic doctors. I try not to mention the name of the company because I don't want to invite scrutiny from agencies that will make them stop selling it without a prescription. They are sublingual tablets. I have been taking them for a couple years off and on, mostly off. I'll spell it though so search engines won't pick it up. Bee,eee,zee,double-u,eee,cee,kay,double-u,eee,en. Pee,aitch,why,tee,oh,dash,bee. You can google yourself.

MyNewGyrlz, What dosage of the spelled out natural herbal supplement have you used? The instructions say 1 to 3 times a day but not more than 8, but that might not apply to a different type of user. I assume you've been using that instead of something such as PM, rather than in addition. Thanks.

I do 5 tablets 1-4 times per day. I also use the oh,ess,tee,ay,dee,eee,arr,em on my breasts and hips nightly, sometimes in the morning after the shower too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon