Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Frustration on slow delivery

Good news, the PM arrived (from Thailand). Bad news less than half got here. I guess they sent the wrong size package.

The eBay site was listed as in Silver Springs, Maryland so I assumed it was shipping from the USA. They stated expected arrival in 3 days not the 10 days it actually took. They said 2,500 pills but I only got 1,000 (by weight - I have yet to count them). The place I got these from has been kicked out of eBay, probably because the problems I've had were also experienced by every other customer. I have little confidence in the quality of this stuff. But maybe it's just a USA entrepreneur who has contacts with small farmers in Thailand. Or maybe he knows a family who wanders through the jungle harvesting wild PM. Or maybe they just shipped me dirt. Dodgy

Not sure what I'm going to do next, other than emailing the place/guy/kid/possible crook that I bought these from. At least I can still get my money back from eBay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon