Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feminize your face in a photo

A couple of you have said they'd like to be able to do the same as I did with my avatar photo.

Here's the basic steps I followed:

Get a photo of you with your hair back.

Upload it to http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/
(the visual studies tools provided to the public by st andrews university in the UK) and then you can change your photo younger, older, gender, race etc.

Tinker with that a bit and try different photos till you get one you like.

If you have photoshop skills you can then tidy it up a bit.

If you don't have photoshop skills you could use a tool like facefilter studio 2 or portrait professional to "beautify" yourself (I've spent way too much money on this kind of thing - many people cross dress, I only cross dress virtually LOL)

So the next step is to photoshop the finished photo onto a selected female body you like. If you don't have the photoshop skills to do this (you need to use the history eraser tool, color correction tool, dodge and burn tool, patch tool, healing brush tool and opacity settings of the lasso tool in various combinations).

If you're lazy however, there is another wonderful tool called "faceswapper" from luxand which uses facial recognition technology to extract a 3D model from your photo which you can then with a little practise map on to the target head much easier than just by photoshop alone.

The following photo is a pretty good example of my "virtual crossdressing":

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I gave it a go, but it turned out yabba habba fright night.

I look much less disturbing in drag, I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing ;p

The elderly photo looked pretty plausible though, just not the feminized one.

(17-02-2012, 07:51 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I gave it a go, but it turned out yabba habba fright night.

I look much less disturbing in drag, I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing ;p

The elderly photo looked pretty plausible though, just not the feminized one.

LOL yeah it can be picky and produce some "interesting" results depending on the photo. But kudos that you have the guts to go out in public in drag. I don't have the guts. Plus in reality I look nothing like the younger feminized version of myself. If I compare it to some college photos the fem photo could pass as a long lost sister though.

Sigh.

Sadly you can't both feminize and young-ize at the same time.

I might give it a go for fun, when I've got nothing better to do, but tbh, I'd rather be 'me' with all my imperfections of both age and gender, than some phoney wannabe version.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising anyone in any way, just my personal preferences.Smile

(18-02-2012, 08:25 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I might give it a go for fun, when I've got nothing better to do, but tbh, I'd rather be 'me' with all my imperfections of both age and gender, than some phoney wannabe version.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising anyone in any way, just my personal preferences.Smile

No you're absolutely right. I'm way too narcisstic though and if I were to go all the way I'd want to be the fantasy version rather than the likely end result. Which is absolutely in no way criticising anybody else's opinions or feelings just my dysphoria is less strong than my narcissism. Being honest about how I feel that is.

(17-02-2012, 08:23 PM)xxd Wrote:  But kudos that you have the guts to go out in public in drag. I don't have the guts.

Oh, I'm gutless too. I just meant in drag at home....although I don't do that much after being on PM. I probably should've phrased that differently, sorry.

But regardless, maybe it was the photo, but yeah it was more of a zombie version than a feminine one. It was worth my time though, because the asian/elderly versions cracked me up.

(18-02-2012, 08:54 AM)xxd Wrote:  
(18-02-2012, 08:25 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I might give it a go for fun, when I've got nothing better to do, but tbh, I'd rather be 'me' with all my imperfections of both age and gender, than some phoney wannabe version.

No you're absolutely right. I'm way too narcisstic though and if I were to go all the way I'd want to be the fantasy version rather than the likely end result. Which is absolutely in no way criticising anybody else's opinions or feelings just my dysphoria is less strong than my narcissism. Being honest about how I feel that is.

Exactly. I'd rather be an ugly old man grumpy about not being Lyndsy Fonseca than an ugly old man in drag (with a woman's private parts) grumpy about not being Lyndsy Fonseca...

Why oh why don't the medics offer FFS before even discussing genital surgery?

This is about the saddest story I've ever seen....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-NHS.html

What precisely did that person gain by genitalia reorganisation, I wonder?

B.

I swear I will never visit a weblink like that again.
It made me look like my MOTHER IN-LAW!

AAAAGGGHHHH!

Where can i download the software?@@

Face of the Future

Face of the Future is an EPSRC funded public engagement project aimed at exploring the latest advances in facial computer vision and graphics, and what they mean for society.

The project has developed a number of standalone interactive exhibits, online demos and a lecture presentation aimed at engaging the public with the technology and the social implications of the technology

An Outreach programme from the Computer Science Dept. at the University of St Andrews.

Found it. Big Grin

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon