Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

interesting reaction with PM.

4 days after the beginning of my break of 15 days, I started feeling more fullness and wight, now they juggle when i walk even though when its cold.
They also seem to appear the largest during the evening. almost never in the morning. The reason why I took the break was partly because i felt really edgy/short temper mostly around my mom lol.
and I had mood swings all the time. That's usually what happens if i take it a everyday. 2 a day or one a day. but i use the phytogen complex from solgar.

any thoughts?

Yes, I've noticed something similar although not as pronounced, if I stop PM

Hello Alexis...

I also switched from hops,and am now using the solgar PM phytogen complex.this will be my fourth day so i cannot attest to any results as of yet.
how is it working for you?

Diva Chick 32....

I've been on it for 15 days so far and the most I've noticed was changes in the state of mind that kept fluctuating. basically my whole gander identity disorder disappeared a few times for a day or two, than it came back a few times. but for the most part It makes me feel more focused. I don't take more than 3 at a time. what about you?

(20-02-2012, 05:31 PM)Alexis Wrote:  I've been on it for 15 days so far and the most I've noticed was changes in the state of mind that kept fluctuating. basically my whole gander identity disorder disappeared a few times for a day or two, than it came back a few times. but for the most part It makes me feel more focused. I don't take more than 3 at a time. what about you?

Looks like you pass the TS brain litmus test. Look up Anne Vitale's website and study the FAQ. I've cut and paste the relevant sections into earlier messages if you use the search utility.

Good luck!

B.

(20-02-2012, 05:31 PM)Alexis Wrote:  I've been on it for 15 days so far and the most I've noticed was changes in the state of mind that kept fluctuating. basically my whole gander identity disorder disappeared a few times for a day or two, than it came back a few times. but for the most part It makes me feel more focused. I don't take more than 3 at a time. what about you?
Not much yet.I hope that at-least by the time this bottle is done i will be feeling something.not sure if this is better than the hops or not.what do you think?

OH my God!! I am Sooo sorry to anyone who read that post!! That WAS NOT ME. I am a meteorologist and we are under the possibility of severe weather today plus Thursday.so I will leave the room and leave my computer on with multiple windows open while I am waiting on the hourly numerical models to update.it get boring so I will come on the forum and fiddle around while waiting. MY Little Brother got on my PC.I would Never POST something Like That. Believe ME,he is getting punished to!

I am so sorry Panse-mae and anyone else who read that.

Diva Chick 32...

(22-02-2012, 05:52 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  I am in the process of trying to delete my account.I cannot believe i bought into the whole take a pill and you can grow breast.Hell NO!!! I wasted money.there is no way any so called phytoestrogen can be strong enough to do that! Not in males at-least. it seems that everyone is trying to push anteriol very hard. can we say Implants! company having Implanted males pushing there product! PERIOD!!!! Anyone who tells me PM or anything worked for them is LYING!! straight up. there is no way. females are born with the hormones to grow breast.men are not,there is no way to change it!
I am facing the fact that I will never have them. there is no such thing as a miracle Pill.

Grow up!!

I take offence at being called a liar.

Sorry about those Post.

Ok Diva Chick, you should be expecting changes in your state of mind in about 23 days. When i tried PM for the first time I did it wrong cuz i was taking too much and I wasn't cycling. The PM phytogen complex is an extract so you should go easy on those and not take more than 2 at the beginning. Plus too much vitamin B12 doesn't sound very comfterble although I don't know much about it but in every pill there is like lots of Vitamin B12. so if you take about one to two a day the first thing you should notice is some tingling and maybe more fullness, then that's gonna slow down a bit and the mind will start to take effect in a few changes. You'll just feel different. to me i just feel more motivated. tell me how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon