Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Green tea

Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism. The recent study reported that 3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day, which amounts to 7 pounds per year.

Hello,
Green tea is so good for fat burn,
Many doctors advised to use it for weight loss.

I drink diet green tea as a part, of my diet. I drink it everyday. I personally love, it and only drink Green tea and water. Green tea is good for weight loss purpose.

(15-03-2012, 07:51 AM)Elmerr Wrote:  I drink diet green tea as a part, of my diet. I drink it everyday. I personally love, it and only drink Green tea and water. Green tea is good for weight loss purpose.

Burlingame Fitness Club

Would you know if taking a green tea pill works as well as drinking the tea?

The green tea is very beneficial for our health. Many advantages are associated with it. The one important advantage is it can help to loss the weight without any kind of exercise and so that many people are like to it.

(18-03-2012, 04:24 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Would you know if taking a green tea pill works as well as drinking the tea?

You'd have to take so many green tea pills to really make an effect on things that it's not even worth it. Trust me, I tried. :/ Not even halfway through the first bottle, I realized what a waste it was and gave up.

Green tea is also good for NBE. I should really drink it more often...

Extra virgin, organic coconut oil will also help you lose weight. Although it has a high fat content, it contains medium-chain triglycerides, rather than long chain triglycerides. This lets the body immediately break it down and convert it into energy, rather than packing it on the body as fat. It also helps the body break down more of the fat that's already there. In one study, they had a bunch of people do nothing to change their diets but add coconut oil, and in one year they lost an average of 36lbs. (It has to be extra virgin organic; refined coconut oil has lost all the benefits it has to offer and is pretty much useless.)
Exclamation 

I was reading somewhere that drinking green tea is no good for growing boobs and can actually make them smaller!!! Anyone else hear of this?? I was drinking two cups a day of it and immediately stopped after hearing this!!

You know, my T levels have dropped significantly and I noticed this maybe from drinking countless ounces of green tea with lemon grass and spearmint.

This has done nothing for my metabolism but then again, I am hashi's.

(09-08-2012, 12:55 AM)kaylasue22 Wrote:  I was reading somewhere that drinking green tea is no good for growing boobs and can actually make them smaller!!! Anyone else hear of this?? I was drinking two cups a day of it and immediately stopped after hearing this!!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...611&page=2

My post on green tea:
Quote:Green tea, like all teas, has caffeine in it. However, it's more than anything just a myth that caffeine stunts breast growth, and even if it does, there isn't enough caffeine in it to affect anything. Soda, the most popular drink for teenagers, usually has more caffeine than coffee, and many of them still manage to grow just fine. Smile

Green tea is good because it contains an amino acid, L-theanine. This amino acid mainly increases GABA, which stimulates the body's growth hormones. While many people take GABA supplements, it isn't able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Instead, those people should be taking L-theanine, as this amino acid is completely capable of crossing this barrier.

Click on the link to see my original post where I posted articles on these two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon