Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I doing something wrong?

I dont know if I am doing something wrong or not. I started out on FG, 2000 mg per day,
Wild Yams 2000 mg per day,
Fennel,
SP 1800 mg per day
I did not have any pains, aches, tingling, or budding like some say. I was on this regimine for about 1 month. So then I went on Natureday and I do have some puffiness in my breast but dont feel much for weight. I was taking the capsules and the cream and the extract. I then changed to PM w/SP. I have been on PM for 3 weeks now and I started out with:
PM capsule 1X500 twice a day
The spray twice a day on chest
and the xtract that I mixed in with cream.

Then I uped my does to
2X500 caps twice aday
spray twice aday
PM extract
SP 1000 mg twice aday

And I have not felt anything yet. Is it because of my size maybe? Iam 6 foot tall and @ 226 lbs, 34 inch waist. Iam slim all over except I have a slight stomic. Is there anything I can do, like maybe up my dose again. Any help would be helpful and thanks in advance. Huh

(22-02-2012, 11:15 PM)shyguy Wrote:  I dont know if I am doing something wrong or not. I started out on FG, 2Any help would be helpful and thanks in advance. Huh

I don't know whether anything works or not to be honest. My reading of the literature suggests that PM should have some kind of effect - it should block the strong testosterone DHT and convert the weak testosterone back to andro where it can be aromatized to estrone.

I don't know anything about any of the other herbs.

In my own experiments I have *felt* some kind of effects using D-Aspartic-Acid but it was increasing testosterone, aromatase AND estradiol according to the literature though I can say I felt some emotional changes.

I also felt a deeply calming effect from white peony but I don't know what it did in truth. According to the literature it supposedly blocks DHT and increase aromatase so it ought to have increased E but who knows really.

I haven't felt anything at all using genistein which is a soy extract. It allegedly blocks DHT, blocks conversion of andro to T and increases aromatase by 2.5 times supposedly. But I felt nothing at all. Admittedly I only tried it once for a single day but I was kind of expecting something because I felt something from the D-A-A the first night and also from the white peony.

I've not tried PM but it seems according to the literature that it would work to some extent at least and in the direction you want.

Be patient. Although there are some schools of thought that say you may not need the SP with the PM, your program sounds fine to me. Results differ for everybody, but it's been my experience that it takes at least 1-3 months before seeing significant results. Your body needs to ready itself for these changes and so the first thing you should notice is a redistribution of fat.

Btw, I am also taking PM (1500mg/day for 1 week, then advancing to 2000) plus PM spray twice a day. Had good results previously by the 3 month mark with PM alone but stopped for too long and lost what I had developed.

Good luck!

Paige

Hi,
Paige is spot on....the only thing you need to add to what you are doing already is patience!!Big Grin

I started with a similar herb programme and then after 6 weeks of not much happening I switched to PM + SP. It took almost exactly THREE MONTHS from the start to feel the very beginning of budding.

I strongly suspect that every time we change from one programme to another ( and by that I mean swapping to different herbs, etc, not altering doses) we just slow things down for a while as the body has to readjust. So just carry on with what you are doing and don't expect to see or feel anything for at least another couple of months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon