Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica with Fenugreek

Still kind of confused about using Pueraria Mirifica and Fenugreek together. I am a 73 yr old male. I have no plans to have any more children Rolleyes. I have no plans to have a girlfriend Tongue. So if taking Pueraria Mirifica should I also take Fenugreek? Advice please.
Thanks,
Janet

I'm not sure of the answer to that one. For a long time it was said that you shouldn't take anything with PM, but there does seem to be a shift towards adding FG to put some progesterone and prolactin into the programme by boosting natural production ( I'm not 100% convinced myself).
FWIW, I've been taking 2x610mg FG twice a day with my PM for about a month. I can't say I've noticed any difference to anything yet.

(24-02-2012, 06:08 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I'm not sure of the answer to that one. For a long time it was said that you shouldn't take anything with PM, but there does seem to be a shift towards adding FG to put some progesterone and prolactin into the programme by boosting natural production ( I'm not 100% convinced myself).
FWIW, I've been taking 2x610mg FG twice a day with my PM for about a month. I can't say I've noticed any difference to anything yet.

OK Thanks Pansy-Mae. Just ordered PM yesterday and have been taking FG for about a week 610 mg calsules twice a day, but have not noticed any thing other than my breath odor is like maple syrup Dodgy

The only thing to do when your breath smells like maple syrup is to have waffles or pancakes for breakfast Big Grin

I took FG for about 4 months, 2 capsules 3x/day. It did an awesome job with fat redistribution/getting a smaller waist, and my breasts got a little larger, but it never triggered any actual budding. After the first few months I couldn't really feel it doing anything to my breasts either. Then my PM arrived and I stopped taking FG. The buds appeared after about a week on PM, and they're still growing. I started out at 2/day, and have gone as high as 4/day, but my normal dosage is 2 in the morning and 1 before bed.

I imagine I'll go back to FG for some fullness (and it's great for digestion, btw) once I'm happy with the foundation from PM. I also take one 160mg SP extract 2x/day at the same time I take the PM.

Oh, and I know what you mean about the maple syrup effect. Smile

Good luck!

I would suggest taking a 450-650mg cap of FG once a day .. or throw one in every few days -- maybe even once a week. It's weird but I can smell maple syrup in my armpits even after a single cap =x

The only thing I've noticed since I stopped taking FG is that I'm getting fatter around the midsection.

It did make me smell like syrup, but that's preferable to my man smell by a good margin, so it didn't really bother me too much.

(24-02-2012, 07:34 PM)EricaB Wrote:  The only thing to do when your breath smells like maple syrup is to have waffles or pancakes for breakfast Big Grin

Smile Wink Tongue Cool Rolleyes

HI, You and I have something in common. I will be 75 IN Oct. pls read my messages Thks CP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon