Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A quick question about pills

Would it be completely safe for me to take estro-natural from Wallgreens?

"soy extract and black cohosh extracts: sources of natural estrogens to nutritionally support hormonal balance*

Contains NovaSoy

Natural vitamin in E, folic acid and vitamin B6 for a healthy heart*
Calcium for healthy bones*
Calming herbal blend for a restful night*
No artificial dyes, colors, preservatives, flavors, yeast, wheat, gluten or animal products
Pharmacist recommended"

I might just be being over cautious but I know that there are certain risks with other hormone pills.

Yep, that would be completely safe... but also pretty ineffective unless you took way more than the recommended dosage.

Whenever possible you should take each ingredient individually since you can control the total dosage.

You really don't need any other herb than Pueraria Mirifica. It's been eaten as a vegetable in Northern Thailand for generations without ill effects, arguably healthy effects, for generations, and it estrogenic properties are recognised in many clinical research papers.

Search this forum and google scholar. Herbal breast enlargement using other herbs, unless you have a lot of time, dedication, and the money to spend, is almost impossible... that's why many TG boards out there consider it to be a scam.

Bryony

The thing is is that I'm not looking for complete feminization, I'm pretty okay with minimal feminine effects. I'm primarily looking for a way to naturally shape my breasts, not completely grow them, they're already about as big as my fiancee's I've just got side muscle and a little tummy (6'1 and about 180 lbs) I've been blessed with a C cup.... thinking about it, I might have a second x chrom... ; ; blahblah I'm babbling sorry

Darned computer ate my post. Phooey. Starting over...

Welcome to the site Lothloran. Don't worry about babbling here, if you can't babble here then where can you babble. I think most of what I say would be considered babbling.

You're tall and thin and a C-cup. Wow. If you have any secrets you could share, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them. I'm struggling to become an AA (cup, not alcoholics anonymous.)

Talking about secrets, does anyone know why women's breasts can look so perky while many men's tend to angle downward toward the floor? Do we just need to put helium balloons in our bras?

See? Babbling.

(02-03-2012, 01:16 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Darned computer ate my post. Phooey. Starting over...

Welcome to the site Lothloran. Don't worry about babbling here, if you can't babble here then where can you babble. I think most of what I say would be considered babbling.

You're tall and thin and a C-cup. Wow. If you have any secrets you could share, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them. I'm struggling to become an AA (cup, not alcoholics anonymous.)

Talking about secrets, does anyone know why women's breasts can look so perky while many men's tend to angle downward toward the floor? Do we just need to put helium balloons in our bras?

See? Babbling.

I don't really have a secret. I took risperdal for 4 years when I was younger and I read that that can affect breast growth in men and I'm barely a C, I'm really concerned about the shape though, I have lots of boob on the bottom, the sides, and a bit on the top but I'm missing a bit in the cleavage area. I've been doing the Chi massage for a few weeks and I think it might be helping. I'm just looking for a way to fill out more, size or no size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon