Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I am a new poster but been reading for a while

I have started my herb correction treatment for two months now and i feel like i am going crazy. I feel like i am a teenager again but my breasts are starting to grow.....i want them to grow so bad but i feel like i am going crazy like when i was becoming a boy.,....i hated that i was becoming a boy now that i am becoming a girl i can put up with the emotions that are messing me up now ......has any one been through that......i am like taking a lot of pm and saw palmentto to have breasts by summer. this is the summer i want to go to the beach as a girl....i am so tired of being a boy. am i crazy???? I am really a girl and my breasts are growing....they hurt a bit now....help anyone....doing this on my own and i have lots of herb pills to make me a girl for summer.....me

(28-02-2012, 08:11 AM)garplord Wrote:  I have started my herb correction treatment for two months now and i feel like i am going crazy. I feel like i am a teenager again but my breasts are starting to grow.....i want them to grow so bad but i feel like i am going crazy like when i was becoming a boy.,....i hated that i was becoming a boy now that i am becoming a girl i can put up with the emotions that are messing me up now ......has any one been through that......i am like taking a lot of pm and saw palmentto to have breasts by summer. this is the summer i want to go to the beach as a girl....i am so tired of being a boy. am i crazy???? I am really a girl and my breasts are growing....they hurt a bit now....help anyone....doing this on my own and i have lots of herb pills to make me a girl for summer.....me

Two comments, assuming this is a genuine post:

1) You are not going to look much different by the summer. It doesn't work any faster than for real girls, and they take 2-3 years from puberty.

2) You sound really confused, in which case I strongly recommend talking to a qualified counsellor.

Good luck,

Bryony

(28-02-2012, 11:08 AM)bryony Wrote:  1) You are not going to look much different by the summer. It doesn't work any faster than for real girls, and they take 2-3 years from puberty.

2) You sound really confused, in which case I strongly recommend talking to a qualified counsellor.

Ditto, very sound advice.

Hey....Thank you for your advise...I was trying to make a connection with one like me.Huh

All the herbs in the world will not change you into a girl by this summer, next summer, or the summer of 2020.

If you are really that mixed up, you need professional help, not this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon