Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol question

SO I Finally went and got a wal-mart green dot card so I could order my PMBig Grin
MY question is,what is the best way to take it? with food or empty stomach,warm,cold milk? I just want to make sure I get the Most out of it.

Diva Chick 32....

(28-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  SO I Finally went and got a wal-mart green dot card so I could order my PMBig Grin
MY question is,what is the best way to take it? with food or empty stomach,warm,cold milk? I just want to make sure I get the Most out of it.

Diva Chick 32....

The web site recommends milk - not sure if it said warm or not. Personally I take them with anything that makes them go down... food, water, tea, beer etc. They keep working just the same! (But I do take six a day... one every 3 hours... there may be an optimum way of swallowing fewer...)

B.

the website suggests drinking them with a glass of warm milk to help with absorption.... I did this quite often while taking PM and it seemed to work. However it also seems to work when, as bryony mentions, I drink water, juice, beer, etc Smile

Beer (Hoppy) beers and Guinness are suggested as anti-androgens and may also help in the conversion of T into E. Good luck!

I also had, and still have, confusion about taking with milk. From what I've read here and in other sites, it seems that the calcium in milk helps. I thought it might have been the fat in the milk. So if it's calcium, eating yogurt would help also, as well as would a simple calcium vitamin pill.

Please don't take this as gospel, I am only repeating what I've read and one is never sure how accurate the web is. Who knows, there could be a conspiracy of dairy cows seeking ways to increase milk consumption Big Grin

(06-03-2012, 04:55 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I also had, and still have, confusion about taking with milk. From what I've read here and in other sites, it seems that the calcium in milk helps. I thought it might have been the fat in the milk. So if it's calcium, eating yogurt would help also, as well as would a simple calcium vitamin pill.

Please don't take this as gospel, I am only repeating what I've read and one is never sure how accurate the web is. Who knows, there could be a conspiracy of dairy cows seeking ways to increase milk consumption Big Grin

I somewhat agree with this. I believe it was the calcium helps because of the quick absorption, possibly in bones as well? I've taken it with other high calcium drinks before like soy or almond milk.

Actually Ainterol brand PM comes with a small amount of calcium already in the pill. (30 mg iirc)

That being said, I used to take it with milk, but now i just take it with my calcium supplement.

Haven't noticed a difference either way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon