Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An update

I was not going to post here again, this forum is not where I belong and I know that now, but someone who does post here suggested to me that I post an update on what has happened to me. I have thought about this and decided that the following information may be helpful to some of you here.

I have been formally diagnosed as having gender dysphoria and I am being referred for gender reassignment via the NHS as a result of this diagnosis. It was stated to me that what I have is a genetic condition that I was born with and that it has simply come to the point where I must deal with it.

Basically PM did not cause my dysphoria. It was there 6 months before my birth. PM might have helped unmask it but I think that is unlikely as I was already looking for something to help me cope. In words the dysphoria was growing nicely without help from anything else. The PM might have accelerated the matter but that is a different issue.

As of now, my body hair is disappearing, my breasts are hard to conceal, my body has changed shape and I am happy with the changes which are still continuing. For anyone doubting things, PM does work and it will change your body and you cannot predict where it will take you.

If you dabble with PM you better have a 'Plan B'.

Anyway, that is all I wanted to say. I hope you are all well and finding happiness in whatever you are all doing.

Best wishes to all of you.....

Beverley

Hi Beverley,
Glad you dropped by and that things are going well for you.

Good luck and best wishes.

Good luck, Beverly.

I sure wish someone would post the best place to buy a Plan "B", because I'm stalling hoping I can figure out one for myself.

Good luck Beverley.

It's good to hear from you Beverly, and I'm glad you are getting sorted in way that makes you happy. I don't want to start anything, but I always felt that PM couldn't make you want GRS. It may well ease the mental transition, but I firmly believe that a person's inclination for that is not a learned or induced thing. I always felt that it is either there or it isn't. You can boost or suppress the feelings, but not create them from nothing.
Best wishes for a healthy transition and please let us know how you're getting along at least once in a while. You have friends here.

HI Beverly. thank you for coming by and sharing the update of your journey with us. Good journey and best wishes on your transition.

Hi everyone.

Thank you for the comments above. Before I trek back across the internet to my little hidey hole, I would just like to respond to EricaB's point about 'Plan B'.

Erica, most of the herbs are reasonably ineffective compared with synthetic hormones or oestrogen itself, but PM is the exception. As you will read on here it can and does produce significant breast growth or it may do nothing much, but you cannot know without trying it.

"Plan B" is about what you are prepared to tolerate. Are you prepared to be seen as a "man with boobs"? Are you prepared to look more androgynous or feminine? If you think you have an underlying dysphoria then PM is like rocket fuel and you will be pushed towards the MTF route. What is the worst case you will accept?

What I should have done back then - and what I would advise you to do now - is to find a gender therapist and go and spend an hour or two with them and see if they can help you identify why you feel this way. It only costs money. If you are certain about boob growth and that you want it then go ahead but family and friends will have comments. What will you say? That is what "Plan B" is all about.

Anyway. That is me done for now. My next therapy appointment is at the end of April and so it is back to the daily treadmill until then.

Bye for now

Beverley

Hi guys n girls and all in-between

Yes pm is rocket fuel and also a decider

Having taken it for 7 months it works , it grows breasts without doubt

I have now stopped and gone back too full extreme male but still love pm

But never ever doubt it works , it does ,

May be one day back on it, my wife wants me too, but I am not sure, so god knows where I am , on this crazy spectrum, but I think the stuff has no equal

This is my point, if I took synthetics? Could have I made a mistake ?

Good too see you back Beverly , welcome , keep educating us

Hi sfem and pansy

Love Julie

(09-03-2012, 11:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi sfem and pansy

Hallo to you too! Big Grin
Glad to see you are still around, I was wondering how you were doing after your sudden departure.

Take care

Hello JulieTG. Back to full male mode? Is that working for you at this stage? How has the transition back been for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon