Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having second thoughts

There was a famous (at least at the time) photograph published in a newspaper many many years ago (perhaps in the 1930s). It showed a naked chest with significant development. A furor arose about the newspaper being indecent showing naked breasts. Such a fuss was made. A little while later, the paper printed the full photograph. It was the chest of gold medal Olympic swimmer and Tarzan movie star Johnny Weissmuller. So here's a case where male pecs were considered indecent when taken out of context. I cannot find the exact photo showing only his hairless chest, but you can get the idea if you look at one of these: photo1 or photo2

(03-03-2012, 11:55 PM)confused Wrote:  Wow, I can't imagine how one can possibly hide B cup breasts...
Do you wear a bra to work?

No, I don't wear one to work, or anywhere else that I might need to take my jacket off, the bra straps and fastening are far more of a giveaway than the boobs themselves! OTOH, I do wear one most of the time at home and when going shopping or whatever.

As I said, they actually don't quite fill a 36B, but this pic from my pictures thread shows what they looked like about 6 weeks ago an there hasn't been any significant change since then.
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=1527

For a view of the other side of this discussion (men who DON'T want their breasts) try www.gynecomastia.org

It was recently (in the last year or so) purchased and is now run by one of the frequent posters who was also a plastic surgeon specializing in gynecomastia surgical reduction. It has a wealth of information on the difference between pseudo-gynecomastia and true gynecomastia and posters express the full range of reactions to having gynecomastia from acceptance (there is a part of the website/forum devoted to acceptance without going under the knife) to near hysterical preoccupation with the slightest case of puffy nipples.

I just recently visited the site for the first time in quite a while, and it has been updated significantly, but still has the discussion forums I mentioned above, including sections where men and boys send in pictures of themselves seeking other member's opinion about whether they have "gyno" or not. (you will have to register a username to see photos, but it's still free.) You might find this as well as the acceptance parts of the forum instructive--it will give you an idea of the extreme ends of the spectrum of acceptance/nonacceptance. And yes, many men live with quite pronounced gynecomastia and their family and friends accept them just fine.

Good luck; hope this helps.

(04-03-2012, 08:10 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  No, I don't wear one to work, or anywhere else that I might need to take my jacket off, the bra straps and fastening are far more of a giveaway than the boobs themselves!

Yes, that's true.

Quote:As I said, they actually don't quite fill a 36B, but this pic from my pictures thread shows what they looked like about 6 weeks ago an there hasn't been any significant change since then.

Nice growth! I think I would have major difficulties trying to hide something
that big.

(04-03-2012, 07:07 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  For a view of the other side of this discussion (men who DON'T want their breasts) try www.gynecomastia.org

It was recently (in the last year or so) purchased and is now run by one of the frequent posters who was also a plastic surgeon specializing in gynecomastia surgical reduction. It has a wealth of information on the difference between pseudo-gynecomastia and true gynecomastia and posters express the full range of reactions to having gynecomastia from acceptance (there is a part of the website/forum devoted to acceptance without going under the knife) to near hysterical preoccupation with the slightest case of puffy nipples.

I just recently visited the site for the first time in quite a while, and it has been updated significantly, but still has the discussion forums I mentioned above, including sections where men and boys send in pictures of themselves seeking other member's opinion about whether they have "gyno" or not. (you will have to register a username to see photos, but it's still free.) You might find this as well as the acceptance parts of the forum instructive--it will give you an idea of the extreme ends of the spectrum of acceptance/nonacceptance. And yes, many men live with quite pronounced gynecomastia and their family and friends accept them just fine.

Good luck; hope this helps.

Many thanks for the link! When in serious doubt like I am right now,
it's always best to see clearly all the options and get all available information.

(04-03-2012, 08:10 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(03-03-2012, 11:55 PM)confused Wrote:  Wow, I can't imagine how one can possibly hide B cup breasts...
Do you wear a bra to work?

As I said, they actually don't quite fill a 36B, but this pic from my pictures thread shows what they looked like about 6 weeks ago an there hasn't been any significant change since then.

Hi Pansy Mae, you look quite good and well filled. I think being on a beach might lead to some looks. Perhaps also because yo are hairless. The same goes for me. I have less noticeble breasts, still a small A, but with my hearless chest so will see them now. I even thought I saw some projection this morning after I put on my shirt. So now I really have to think: conntinue or slow down...

Pansy-Mae, Nice rack. Just kidding about the phrasing but not the admiration. I've often wondered at what point (no pun intended) breasts can no longer pass as over developed pecs such as you see on body builders and pro wrestlers. It does appear that you're a bit beyond that point even though you appear very fit which probably made it easier when you were a little less developed.

I suspect I'd have an easier time hiding any early development (if and when it starts) in my forest of fur. Are you naturally sleek or do you do something such as shaving, waxing, etc. to get that way? I just checked myself and the breast chest fur (say that three times fast) starts at the areola and goes to the top of my head and also all the way to my toes where I have a few very hardy hairs Sad Unfortunately, the only place that the hair is diminishing is on the top of my head where it seems to be migrating to my ears and eyebrows Sad Sad Bigfoot has nothing on me. I wonder what hair removal service Mrs. Bigfoot uses Big Grin

Sorry for meandering so far off topic.

(08-03-2012, 04:19 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Pansy-Mae, Nice rack. Just kidding about the phrasing but not the admiration. I've often wondered at what point (no pun intended) breasts can no longer pass as over developed pecs such as you see on body builders and pro wrestlers. It does appear that you're a bit beyond that point even though you appear very fit which probably made it easier when you were a little less developed.

I suspect I'd have an easier time hiding any early development (if and when it starts) in my forest of fur. Are you naturally sleek or do you do something such as shaving, waxing, etc. to get that way? I just checked myself and the breast chest fur (say that three times fast) starts at the areola and goes to the top of my head and also all the way to my toes where I have a few very hardy hairs Sad Unfortunately, the only place that the hair is diminishing is on the top of my head where it seems to be migrating to my ears and eyebrows

OK, lots of bits here...
First off, thanks for the kind words. I do realise that you were being lighthearted and I'm not offended, but as an 'off the subject' comment, personally I find that expression quite revolting. Dodgy

As for 'getting away with it', I went topless round the pool, as any guy would, whilst on holiday in Italy last summer and felt self-concious but was aware it was probably more in my mind than anyone else's. I haven't really grown very much since then, but I couldn't/wouldn't do the same now. I don't think I could get away with not being stared at now and I couldn't take that. For the record I'm not fit, probably the unfittest person I know Big Grin, but I'm fortunate to not put on weight easily, although I did gain about 12lbs during 2011, which I've just about managed to diet off again in the last 10-12weeks. However I'm also the least muscley person I know as well, so have hardly any pecs either!

As for body hair, naturally I'm fairly hairy but I had a course of laser removal on face, neck, chest abdomen and arms/hands, which although not as complete as I had hoped, has made a significant difference: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=1528
It has got rid of most of the balck hairs but I do have a small patch of white hairs in my cleavage which need shaving every ten days or so.

I started losing head hair when I was in my early 20's and that has continued relentlessly for the last 40 years! Unfortunately as it sinks down through my skull, it re-emerges from nose and ears!!!!Angry

I apologize for the expression. The only reason I used it was a recollection from an old TV sitcom called Still Standing where the wife played by Jami Gertz is pestering hubby played by Mark Addy to write a letter to her for her to read after his passing. He writes one which says "Boo". She gets angry and tells him "You could say something nice, you love me, how sad you are that I'm gone, {that expression}, something more than just Boo." He says ok and takes the paper to add to it. She tells him"If you put "Hoo" after the "Boo"..." and glares at him. I thought the scene was cute and it stuck in my mind.

If you think you're not in the best of shape, you should see me. Of course, round is a shape so I can claim to being in shape too.

I had laser on my ears about 8 or 10 yeas ago. Sort of worked, but they've been regrowing. I think it's too late for laser for me now as I have so many gray hairs and laser doesn't work on gray. I know there was some sort of topical salve or ointment that was new back then that imbued the hairs with something so that the laser could work on them. My biggest issue is the cost. I think it would run me between $8,000 and $20,000 to deforest.

I've been taking finasteride since 1999 in an attempt to delay the inevitable. The first 10 years as Propecia (which is finasteride 1mg), then as generic finasteride 5mg. Mother nature is slowly claiming her due, but slowly. So I know full well the fight against the effects of gravity on head hair as it slides inexorably from the head to the eyebrows, ears and nose.

i hope i can get myself some PM sometime not long from now, but my first main concern before changing my body is being able to get rid of the body hair, and keep it off, being a difficult task atm for me v-v.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon