Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I bought PM for hair loss and got more then planned

I was sold PM as a hair loss cure, I have been taking it for just over 7 months. I never did any research into it before and thats my fault. Anyway
being in my 50's I started to see other changes in my body....mostly loss of libido and breast enlargement. I did more research on this and found it can happen to someone my age and I never thought th PM had anything to do with it. Anyway my hair was improving and I was happy about that. But my breasts were hurting alot and getting bigger, I kinda like having them, so I went to the doctor and was told I had real growth, he did a hormone test and I was told it was out of balance and thats what was causing the growth. I was also told to buy a bra,not what I really wanted to hear. So after talking with him and telling about the herbs I was taking i was told PM might do this, but was not sure. Now I am confused.... really kinda like my new breasts and dont want to stop taking the PM, but am afraid of what will come of it if I dont stop taking PM. I have now also researched more about it and found this site and just wanted to say it really works. One other thing I feel the PM may have done to me, and reading more about PM I think this could be true. I feel that it has changed the way I think and feel, I am much calmer and more free with my emotions and more willing to accept the change that has happened with the breast growth. This maybe why I am having a hard time with the idea of not taking PM. I know i should,
but I dont want to stop it and yet am worried about more changes....so I am confused some.

Welcome to the site, techie. PM has ingredients which are very similar to estrogen. One person on this site did some research and discovered that those ingredients are 25% as potent as the estradiol that a guy wanting to transition to a woman would take. But he was unsure how much of a "standard" PM capsule was that ingredient and how much was other things. I mean, a 500 mg PM pill is not as potent as 125 mg of estradiol.

So you've been going through a mini or maybe micro sex change. That's either bad news or good news depending on your perspective. If you google Pueraria Mirifica or look for it on eBay, you'll see that many of the postings are showing it as a method of enlarging breasts. I can totally understand your confusion. I just bought some too, but have dithered on starting.

Good luck coming to a decision.

The pills were private labeled for hair loss, they are 500mg and I was told to take 2, but when I saw them working on my hair I would sometimes take more now and then. The idea of growing breasts would have never been anything i would have wanted, but now that they are on me i look at them and say "cool I like this" but in the back of my mind i think its wrong. I have been doing alot of reading on differant sites over the last 4 days or so and have learned alot about PM and what it can do. I have read it can change your mindset alot and thats what I think it has done to me and is getting me to accept the breasts that have grown so far. I still cant stop thinking of "what if I had more" and then I think why? When I went to the doctor he did not measure, but said they were about a a cup. If I stopped taking PM will they go away? and will I start to loose hair again? If I still take PM how big could they get? (my 2 sisters are large) We my mindset change more? Things I keep thinking of.
The one thing I have not done in the 4 days since being at the doctor is to stop taking the PM......but I am only taking the 2, maybe I should back off it slowly.....I just dont know.
Thanks

(06-03-2012, 03:02 PM)techie Wrote:  The pills were private labeled for hair loss, they are 500mg and I was told to take 2, but when I saw them working on my hair I would sometimes take more now and then. The idea of growing breasts would have never been anything i would have wanted, but now that they are on me i look at them and say "cool I like this" but in the back of my mind i think its wrong. I have been doing alot of reading on differant sites over the last 4 days or so and have learned alot about PM and what it can do. I have read it can change your mindset alot and thats what I think it has done to me and is getting me to accept the breasts that have grown so far. I still cant stop thinking of "what if I had more" and then I think why? When I went to the doctor he did not measure, but said they were about a a cup. If I stopped taking PM will they go away? and will I start to loose hair again? If I still take PM how big could they get? (my 2 sisters are large) We my mindset change more? Things I keep thinking of.
The one thing I have not done in the 4 days since being at the doctor is to stop taking the PM......but I am only taking the 2, maybe I should back off it slowly.....I just dont know.
Thanks

You know, I'm finding it hard to accept that this isn't a hoax being played by someone who likes winding up TG folk. I'd be very interested to see details of this "hair loss" pill. It seems inconceivable to me that people would buy drugs over the internet and start swallowing them without a bit of research to find out what is in them and what the side- or even main- effects are. Given that your handle is "techie", this seems an awfully gullible attitude to take.

If you want more advice- from me, anyway - I think a bit more detail is required to show that this isn't a hoax.

B.

I have seen alot of postings on here where alot of you dont believe many people......I can understand that I guess. If you search on PM and hair loss you will find alot of sites for that one is http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t34-p...a-mirifica
I did not buy the stuff over the internet, i was referred to a health food store
by my barber you said he heard good things about this. The store also gave me reprints of a internet site stating it was good stuff for hair loss. I did read somewhere then it was sold for breasts enlargement, but the sites joked about it and I did not think much about it....I just wanted to help my hair.
now if you dont want to believe me thats fine.....I can accept that......I am not trying to make everyone believe me, I am trying to get more info about a problem that I have from people here that have experience with what i am going thru.

(06-03-2012, 04:31 PM)techie Wrote:  I have seen alot of postings on here where alot of you dont believe many people......I can understand that I guess. If you search on PM and hair loss you will find alot of sites for that one is http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t34-p...a-mirifica
I did not buy the stuff over the internet, i was referred to a health food store
by my barber you said he heard good things about this. The store also gave me reprints of a internet site stating it was good stuff for hair loss. I did read somewhere then it was sold for breasts enlargement, but the sites joked about it and I did not think much about it....I just wanted to help my hair.
now if you dont want to believe me thats fine.....I can accept that......I am not trying to make everyone believe me, I am trying to get more info about a problem that I have from people here that have experience with what i am going thru.

Well, all I can say is that I've been on Ainterol PM since October 2010, with an average of 2000mg per day but cycling between 1000mg and 3000mg per day, and it hasn't made any noticeable difference to the hair loss/growth on my head. However, I have grown small boobs ( which is what I wanted ) and the hair growth on my legs has noticeably slowed and got finer.

It is sold for boob growth and IMO any hair changes are purely side effects.

The way I see it you have two choices, either keep taking the PM and grow boobs, or stop and find another solution for hair loss.

Decide what you want, as you're the only one who can. I'd go with the boobs, but to each their own ;p

The way I see it, it's possible to have the best of both... boobs and head hair Big Grin

The way I am feeling now, I may have both. I did go see the Dr again today and was told I have gynecomastia and surgery would solve it.........NO WAY.....that scares me. He does not really think the PM caused it. He said I would need to balance my hormones with shots. Anyway I am going to continue on the PM, I still have 3 months left, and see where it takes me. I am sure I will have a lot of questions and hope someone will answer them here.
Thanks

Without naming names and realizing that times mentioned are approximations and will very from person to person... some of the members here say that the first 3 months on PM what happens is fat redistribution and that after 3 months you start to develop functional breasts. So if you stop before 3 months, the fat with dissipate and all you'll be left with is loose skin. After 3 months you have boobs, baby. So plan your schedule accordingly.

I'm not very sure of this for myself nor very courageous. It takes a man with real balls to grow boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon