Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and looking for help with creating a regime

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and hopefully the lovely people on this forum will be able to help me out. I know that everyone is a little different on how certain products effect them, and believe me I am one of these people that have a weird reaction to everything.
I guess the best way to start off would be a little bit personal background. I am 27 going on 28. Six feet even, a thin but athletic build of ~ 155-160. With a ridiculously high metabolism.
I have heard of pueraria mirifica or apparently pm for short and the rest of the typical original regime of saw palmetto, fenugreek, and flax seed from before pm was popular. However do to my metabolism nothing has seemed to work. Can anyone assist please?

Thank you,
Salania

Welcome to the site, Salania. The only suggestion I can make is for you to swap metabolisms with me, but I don't think there's way of doing that. On the serious side, I am sure there are people here who will have some good ideas for you, I'm just not one of them. I just thought I'd say hi and welcome.

BTW, I'm sure you'll be asked "How much PM were you taking and for how long?" because it does seem to have an effect on most people here but things don't happen overnight.

Thank you EricaB.

Unfortunately the last time I had attempted was before pm was widely known. So, I have not tried pm yet. I have tried transfemme and minor herbs as the list from my previous post. However like I said my higher metabolism blasts everything out of my system within hours.

hiya Salania, and welcome to you ,my advice for what its worth is that I would try either one PM three times a day just before food ,, two in the morning and two at night, and give that a try but remember the golden rule patence patence, and more patence,as it doesant work over night,,,,,,,,,,,, Sam,,,,,xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon