Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about PM and changes

I understand that PM will give you breasts, but what else will it do? Are there men on here that just want to grow breasts with it? Will it make me become TG? How much can it change my mind? How long is to long to take it?
Any help would be great.....Thanks

I think you should give this a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_rep...to-female)

It does a good job of explaining what you can expect.

Good read, although I think that is just for real HRT. I do not think PM is no where near as strong as the real stuff. Just my opinion though.

Diva Chick 32...

(09-03-2012, 08:10 PM)techie Wrote:  I understand that PM will give you breasts, but what else will it do? Are there men on here that just want to grow breasts with it? Will it make me become TG? How much can it change my mind? How long is to long to take it?
Any help would be great.....Thanks

Ok...
I understand that PM will give you breasts, but what else will it do? The only way to know that for sure is to try it for yourself, because what one person says it does, another may disagree with. For myself, apart from growing breasts and some slowdown of body hair growth, I've seen no other changes.However, some say it softens their personality, others say it cause weight gain in the lower legs/bum, etc.

Are there men on here that just want to grow breasts with it? Yes, me for one, and sfem for another.

Will it make me become TG? If you are considering this you are already TG, IMO, however I suspect that you are actually asking if it will make you TS? In which case the answer is No. It won't MAKE you anything, but what it may do is to bring out latent or suppressed tendencies in the TS direction if you already have them.

How much can it change my mind?
Personally I don't believe that it can actually change your mind about anything ( it certainly hasn't for me and I've been on it for 18 months now). However it may make you aware of thoughts that you've been avoiding.

How long is to long to take it? I'm not exactly sure what you are asking? Too long for what? It takes about 3 months to see real boob growth actually start and nobody has so far got to the other end of that journey, but we know it can take 3 years or more. If thats what you are asking?

Incredible response, Pansy.

(09-03-2012, 11:06 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Good read, although I think that is just for real HRT.

Yes, it is interesting, but as Divachick says it isn't 100% relevant to PM. It seems to be aimed at fullblown male-female transition using synthetic hormones. Having said that of course, the underlying hormonal effects are basically the same.

(09-03-2012, 11:06 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  I do not think PM is no where near as strong as the real stuff. Just my opinion though.

It may be pure chance and I'm just lucky, but I was looking at some of the pictures posted on TS DIY Hormones only yesterday and thinking that my boobs are at least as good looking as a lot of theirs and better than many! So even for somebody intending to go the whole way ( and I'm not) there is a lot to be said for sticking with our NBE route.

I do wonder if a lot of TS's are so desperate that they try to grow them as fast as possible and take the max possible hormone dose and that accounts for relatively poor shape. Going the NBE route, the herbs are not as potent and we get slow but sure with better shape. No idea how true that is, just a few thoughts.

I've read here that progesterone makes breasts fuller and prolactin makes them rounder, or vice versa. it's late and i might have the hormones wrong. After things begin to blossom should we begin using some of these shape enhancers as well as the PM?

That helps alot Pansy.....Thanks. I just worry now about other changes. I am happy with the growth I have now even though it was something I was not trying to get, but now that I have them I really like it. The only other changes I feel i have from PM is that I am calmer with a lower libido, maybe softer skin plus also alittle more hair on my head. I do not see any changes in my hips nor do i want men, I was just wondering if that could change.
Thanks

(10-03-2012, 09:22 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I've read here that progesterone makes breasts fuller and prolactin makes them rounder, or vice versa. it's late and i might have the hormones wrong. After things begin to blossom should we begin using some of these shape enhancers as well as the PM?
Hello EricaB...
I will try to help with you question.I believe the progesterone makes them rounder,but until you have any good real growth it is useless because it will stop growth in its tracks.GG do not produce progesterone until they have reached almost full growth.I could be wrong though.prolactin will make them swell,fuller.but until we have something to swell it is also useless.I hope I have helped a little.im sure a few of the other members can help a little more.
Diva Chick 32...

(10-03-2012, 03:01 PM)techie Wrote:  That helps alot Pansy.....Thanks. I just worry now about other changes. I am happy with the growth I have now even though it was something I was not trying to get, but now that I have them I really like it. The only other changes I feel i have from PM is that I am calmer with a lower libido, maybe softer skin plus also alittle more hair on my head. I do not see any changes in my hips nor do i want men, I was just wondering if that could change.
Thanks

Ok, well I think probably when you say 'calmer' that is the same effect that I was describing as a softened personality. Quite few members report that effect but I haven't experienced it myself so I can't comment first hand.
The other things you mention here are also quite common so you are not unusual in that sense. I see no reason why things should suddenly change if you continue with the PM, but I should just mention that if you want to keep the breast growth you have achieved you will need to be on what we refer to as a Maintenance Dose, for ever as far as we know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon