Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with low T levels and gynecomastia

Hello all. Love this site.

I am considering starting a PM routine but I have some concerns. I've had gynecomastia since I was a teenager and I am concerned that I won't have the slow gradual growth that other members have reported.

I have also been diagnosed with low T levels and have been taking Androgel to get them back up to normal. I would think that I should stop with the Androgel but I would like to hear others opinions.

Thanks!

(18-03-2012, 03:20 AM)sissyLinda Wrote:  Hello all. Love this site.

I am considering starting a PM routine but I have some concerns. I've had gynecomastia since I was a teenager and I am concerned that I won't have the slow gradual growth that other members have reported.

I have also been diagnosed with low T levels and have been taking Androgel to get them back up to normal. I would think that I should stop with the Androgel but I would like to hear others opinions.

Thanks!

Yeah well others have told me that all I've had is just fat redistribution. let me add that I have added a *ton* of fat. It's not really very female visibly but I definitely can feel that I have something extra there. I've also added probably about an additional five pounds of fat elsewhere.

My concern is that if I continue to add fat at this rate I will have enormous boobies (even if ultimately it does take like four years to get there).

Since you are putting on extra weight elsewhere, do you think we could get some pictures of your hips and butt too? It would be helpful to compare to in a couple of months to see if the weight is being put on there.

(18-03-2012, 03:20 AM)sissyLinda Wrote:  Hello all. Love this site.

Thanks!

Hi,

Although it is possible that it won't take you as long as those of us starting from nothing, you will still have slow gradual growth from wherever you are starting from.
It takes a pubescent female three of four years to to develop fully and a male isn't going to do it any faster.

I can't help with the Androgel question, I'm afraid.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon