Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Thought it was time I said hello - I`ve been lurking away here for a while now - I`m one of these weird males that want to grow real boobs - not floppy manboobs which are mostly fat, and make your nipples look down at your feet.

Real boobs ! Smile

I`m not TS, have no interest in womans clothing, or living as a woman. Must be TG or Androgyne

I`ve been trying to grow boobs now for years, with little success until the last few months.

Tried PM long time ago - nothing Sad

Tried various mixtures of Fenugreek, Fennel, Red Clover, Saw Palmetto, Hops, beer, etc - nothing Sad

But over the last few months, things are definitely happening, to the extent that I`m having to think about how far I want to go. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I`ve been regularily been taking one Saw Palmetto capsule, one Fennel tea, some Fenugreek tea each day.

Now these were all things I had been taking before, yet something has changed - so looking back over some of the changes I`ve made to my diet over the last few months - I`ve added to my diet - chicken, grapefruit juice, mustard, unrefined oil containing omega 3 and omega 6.

So maybe one or more of these has acted as a catalyst. Anyway - I love the result.

One small niggle is that I`ve also been more physically active, so I hope It`s not just my pecs that have grown ! Dodgy

Welcome out from lurking, not-moobs. Apparently NBE works differently for everyone. Just keep up whatever seems to work. You might consider a Noogleberry pump to suction bigger boobs. I love mine, and love the feeling of taking my hands and cupping my minuscule teeny tiny whatever they ares.

I've been noogling past 4 or 5 years usually incorrectly, a few months at first then a 4 year break resuming 2 or 3 weeks ago. I've also been using modified hypnosis (I listen to mp3s while sleeping which people in here say is a no no), subliminals, and infrequent massage. No idea what helped and what didn't. Started PM 4 days ago, so it could not have been that.

If you find something that works, please share it. Others might give it a shot and find that it works for them too.

Hi,
you say that PM didn't work; I find this strange.

Can you provide details? Brand, dosage, duration? These
are all critical factors.

Bryony

Sounds like taking small amounts over time may have begun to pay off. Grapefruit juice has been known to cause a retention of estrogen in the body.

Hi

Thank you for your welcome, and for the various interests in my post. I have actually been thinking about getting a Noogleberry, because from various posts, it seems to make your nipples and aerolas bigger. Which I fancy. Been pumping my nips for quite a long time with home made snake bite thingies, and they stick out nicely now. A bit more would be a bonus.

I am afraid I can`t remember the make of PM I used, it was several years ago. The dosage was whatever it said on the container - possibly 4 capsules a day ? I took them for 4 or 5 months.

Another herb that I tried for quite a long time was Soy - again, it did nothing for my boobs. However I increasingly found stuff hidden away on the internet about the dangers of Soy. Soy is a huge industry, and there are a lot of web sites proclaiming its benefits. However if you dig deep, you`ll find a lot of quite convincing arguments that Soy is actually poisonous, that it will shrink your testicles, and that it wasn`t used as a staple food in the far east - it is claimed that this is a myth created by the Soy industry. I don`t know what is correct and what isn`t, but nowadays I avoid it. Which is quite difficult, it is in loads of different kinds of foods.

Interesting comment about the grapefruit juice - it seems to be one of these foods that no-one can actually prove helps your boobs to grow, but no-one can quite prove it doesn`t. So for now, I `ll just keep drinking it. At this point I prefer grapefruit juice over orange juice anyway, so it is certainly not a hardship.

(15-03-2012, 02:10 PM)not-moobs Wrote:  Hi

Thank you for your welcome, and for the various interests in my post. I have actually been thinking about getting a Noogleberry, because from various posts, it seems to make your nipples and aerolas bigger. Which I fancy. Been pumping my nips for quite a long time with home made snake bite thingies, and they stick out nicely now. A bit more would be a bonus.

I am afraid I can`t remember the make of PM I used, it was several years ago. The dosage was whatever it said on the container - possibly 4 capsules a day ? I took them for 4 or 5 months.

Another herb that I tried for quite a long time was Soy - again, it did nothing for my boobs. However I increasingly found stuff hidden away on the internet about the dangers of Soy. Soy is a huge industry, and there are a lot of web sites proclaiming its benefits. However if you dig deep, you`ll find a lot of quite convincing arguments that Soy is actually poisonous, that it will shrink your testicles, and that it wasn`t used as a staple food in the far east - it is claimed that this is a myth created by the Soy industry. I don`t know what is correct and what isn`t, but nowadays I avoid it. Which is quite difficult, it is in loads of different kinds of foods.

Interesting comment about the grapefruit juice - it seems to be one of these foods that no-one can actually prove helps your boobs to grow, but no-one can quite prove it doesn`t. So for now, I `ll just keep drinking it. At this point I prefer grapefruit juice over orange juice anyway, so it is certainly not a hardship.

I think the make of PM is quite critical; I have heard that there are japanese sources claiming to be PM, but are not. The only real McCoy is to be found in N Thailand, and is quite hard to identify.

I and many others here can testify to the efficacy of Ainterol. 4x 500mg is the recommended male dose, but some people don't get a kickstart until higher dosages. Nothing happened with me until 6 x 500mg /day, and I have heard of 8 being required.

Other herbs (particularly hops) are considered by some to be effective, but the sheer quantity required for consumption compared to PM is huge, I believe.

Good luck,

B.

Not trying to Jack your thread Not-Moobs just have a question for bryony.
my current dosage of pm is 1000-1500 mg a day,so do i need to up that to 2000mg a day? Thanks!!
Diva Chick 32...

That`s okay, you can hijack away.

I am pretty sure it was not Ainterol - it was from some obscure web site, and was quite a bit cheaper than many others. So maybe there`s a good chance it wasn`t real PM. I had vague thoughts about this at the time. It came from somewhere in the UK I think, I don`t recall having to worry about overseas stuff.

Diva/ NotMoobs,

Ainterol works fine for me and many others (despite what one or two people shout about it not being a cultivated product) and so does Pueraria.co.uk - both come from N. Thailand .

As for dose, yes I'd suggest you want to go up to 2000mg average but in my experience it seems to help if I cycle up and down between 1000mg and 3000mg per day over a month. However don't be surprised if you get a headache at 3000mg and if you do, just back off a bit to 2500 or 2000, whatever works - just don't panic and stop completely!

Thanks for the reply Pansy-Mae,
Funny you should mention the headache thing,I have gotten a headache for the past two days.I have been on 1500mg a day since last Sunday.im still trying to figure out if it is from the PM or not.all i take is PM,SP.I haven't had any pains or anything hardly at all this week.it seems like that would be a low dose to cause headaches wouldn't you think? guess I will drop my dosage down and see what happensDodgy
Diva Chick 32....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon