Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fresh Food, Suggestions.

I am trying to get into fresh food but i am having trouble. Is there, any type of rice i can eat? How about chicken crackers? As well i am trying to lose some weight. Does anyone, have any fresh recipes for weight loss.Plz share here.

Brown rice or wild rice. Sure, I know, they take an hour to cook, but their better for you than the other types. Stay away from white rice, converted rice, etc. Chicken crackers? Never heard of them. A fresh recipe for weight loss, try a vegetable soup, for a small amount:
Cabbage, 1/2 head, chopped
Onion, 1 or 2, chopped
Celery, 2 or 3 stalks, chopped
Carrots, 2, cut into disks
Garlic, 1 clove finely chopped
Onion Soup Mix, 1 envelope
Tomatoes, 1 or 2, chopped
Broccoli, 1 stem, chopped, stem and florets
Bell Pepper, 1/2, chopped
Potato, 1 small, chopped (optional)
Add at least enough water to cover, simmer until onions are tender

Season with your choice of herbs. Do not add salt, there is more than enough in the Onion Soup Mix, even more if you use any canned vegetables and V8 juice.

For a larger amount of soup increase amounts of vegetables, especially the cabbage and onions. You may add other vegetables, such as, green beans and corn, parsnips, rutabagas, turnips, etc. Your choice, use your imagination. If your pot is large enough, you can add a large can of V8 juice. Increase Onion Soup Mix to 2 envelopes. Remember, the more ingredients you use the larger your pan or pot has to be.

First avoid all kind of high calories,oily foods which direct link to weight increase and fat.Try to eat vegetables,fruits,salad, and drinks more and more water during day as much as you can.Water has countless benefits to our body and health.Do you exercise?any kind of physical workout?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon