Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New person looking for advice

Hello,

I''m a 25 year old male who is interested in growing breasts. I started with the flat2fem program last November. I think while I've achieved some fat redistribution and some slight enlargement of the areola, I haven't observed any undeniable proof the program is working for me. I've wondered whether the massages have done more than the herbs (SP, FG, RC,) I've been taking. I've decided to go with PM to see if I have anymore success with that than with flat2fem program. I recentely finished taking the last of RC, FG, and SP and will take a week break before starting on the PM. My plan is to start at 500mg daily for a week and then increase by 500mg each week until I get up to 2,000mg. In the meantime I'm contemplating whether to buy a NB to see if that helps.

I'm curious to hear anyone's opinions, advice or suggestions for me. I know it's been said on this board that growing breasts is a marathon and not a sprint. What I wonder is what is a good rule of thumb when deciding whether to give a speific NBE plan more time or whether it's time to change herbs/doses?

Welcome to the site, flamesabers. I'm doing the same thing you're proposing. Using NB maybe 4 or 5 times a week, massage, PM starting at 500mg daily increasing 500mg each week until either 1,500 or 2,000 not sure which.

One thing I do in addition is listen to subliminals while I sleep.

No idea what, if anything, is working. It's probably wistful thinking but I think they seem larger even though I know it's way too early to see anything happening.

I am currently on day 3 of 1,000 PM daily. Actually, I am cheating a little. I got impatient and decided a week only has 6 days, so that's how long each PM step is instead of a full 7 days.

Some here seem confident that taking calcium, either dietary or as a pill, along with the PM helps the PM do its work. So that's what I try to do.

Wishing us both the best of luck.

Thank you for your response.

What size cups do you have for your NB? My band size is 38" so I'm contemplating whether I should get a large or go up or down a size.

What is the name of the subliminal messages you are listening to?

I've been taking calcium supplements for something unrelated to NBE. If it helps, so much the better for me.

I know it's a bit early but have you noticed any tingling or itchiness since starting on the PM? It was a bit erratic but I noticed these sensations when taking RC, FG, and SP. I'm hoping these will become more frequent while taking PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon