Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, I'm a new guy, er girl.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. I joined a week ago and been lurking around, reading advice and such and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old male crossdresser who wants to a girl, i can really can see myself fully transgenered and happy with the idea. At the time till my jar of Pueraria Mirifica and Ovary Supplement Pills come, I'm using right now Saw Palmetto 585mg, 2 pills three times a day and 1 a day breast success pills.

I like meeting new people, so don't be afraid to say hello and drop a comment Smile

Hi sparkle, and welcome to the site. It's agonizing how long it takes for PM to arrive, isn't it? I don't recall if I had every heard of Ovary Supplement Pills before, but maybe that's one way to get them (just kidding.) Tongue Best of luck on your journey. Sometimes I wish I had started when I was a young as you.

(19-03-2012, 10:29 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Hi sparkle, and welcome to the site. It's agonizing how long it takes for PM to arrive, isn't it? I don't recall if I had every heard of Ovary Supplement Pills before, but maybe that's one way to get them (just kidding.) Tongue Best of luck on your journey. Sometimes I wish I had started when I was a young as you.

I hear i gets harder to become more feminine with age, I wanna do it before it becomes out of reach feeling. I got powder PM coming, (seller claims up to 200 days worth) I got a notice today they sent it from the New York so it may not be as long as a wait.
The Ovary Supplement was a fluke, I ran into it on Amazon and really liked the reviews, seeing it wasn't to high I though it was worth a shot.

(19-03-2012, 07:04 AM)sparklevixen Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. I joined a week ago and been lurking around, reading advice and such and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old male crossdresser who wants to a girl, i can really can see myself fully transgenered and happy with the idea. At the time till my jar of Pueraria Mirifica and Ovary Supplement Pills come, I'm using right now Saw Palmetto 585mg, 2 pills three times a day and 1 a day breast success pills.

I like meeting new people, so don't be afraid to say hello and drop a comment Smile
Welcome to Nbe spark . Wishing you luck on your journey Smile hugz

Welcome aboard, sweetheart!

Sparkle,
Welcome, and good luck to a fellow South Dakotan! Keep warm!

Welcome!

Sent from NY means you'll have it in a few days, hopefully by Monday. Big Grin

Hi Sparkle, best wishes on your journey, wish I had the courage and or opportunity at your age ( that was 42 years ago ) Sad

I will look forward to your future posts.

Hugs
Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon