Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My observations, your conclusions invited

(06-07-2012, 10:26 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(19-03-2012, 07:14 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  #2 observation was that my desire to crossdress decreased, which upset me a bit, though I felt great. Maybe the fact that I retired at almost the same time had something to do with my attitude, though I was honestly anticipating having more time to spend crossdressing, thus the fact that not feeling like crossdressing much was a bit disconcerting.

I know this is an old thread but maybe the desire to "crossdress" has diminished simply because you're at a point that you aren't seeing it as crossdressing anymore. You're just getting dressed. Your clothes now might not be as over the top feminine as they were when you were deliberately trying to dress as a woman, but how does your current style compare to before that? When you were trying to dress as a man?

Subtle changes seem to go unnoticed when compared to the wrong extreme.

Then again, I could be totally offbase, and this won't matter in the least.

Etna,
The diminution of cross-dressing is something that affects all of us ( i think) on PM or herbs, so it probably also applies to Patti's regime as well. We think, in reference to Vitale's paper, that the drive to cross-dress originally is the brain's way of trying to compensate for the female hormones it was programmed to expect but doesn't get, and that by giving it what it craves, the secondary effects are no longer necessary. For me, when I'm at home I tend to wear female trousers, jumpers/blouses and heels and when I'm out/at work I revert to male attire and feel equally comfortable either way. Previously I would go the whole hog with wig and make-up etc every possible opportunity and would never wear trousers of any kind if I could avoid it, certainly not when 'dressed'!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon