Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS and progesterone? Hair loss issue :/

Hi everyone!, well I have just being diagnosed with PCOS, and prescribed a BCP, wich I'm not very sure on taking (too many side effects), I really want to balance my hormones, since my hair is falling down really bad. I have high levels of androstedione, the BCP the doctor prescribed have a high dose of etinilestradiol and a strong anti-androgen. I've read somewhere on the internet that by increasing the progesterone levels the andorsteneidone lowers?, and the hair stops falling. So should I take something that promotes the levels of progesterone and estrogens? Like fenugreek/fennel/hops and peppermint tea/SP?
Sorry I'm really confused, I will really appreciate some help!! please Sad

I know how you feel...
I had hair loss for about 6 months before I started taking PM. I'm taking it since March, 28th and it's much better now. It's normal to loose about 100 hairs per day and now I loose less than that. About 90 after washing and 40-50 on days when I don't wash them. That's normal. Before, I was loosing about 200 or even more each day.
Did you think about trying PM?

Girls, try Brahmi Oil if you have hair loss. It is an Indian (Ayurvedic) hair oil. I have been practicing Ayurveda for many years, and have successfully cured my asthma, Hashimoto's disease and pre fibromalgia so I believe in natural cures. Brahmi oil can be purchased on Amazon (just google it), and it grows hair fast. I just bought another jar because I noticed my eye brows have fallen out so I am hoping it will work on my brows as well as it worked on my head.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon