Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried using synthetic or bioidentical estrogen cream for BE?

...or gel, spray, whatever. I'm a biological female, and I've been seriously considering the possibility of using such a cream. For some reason, bio females rarely mess around with synthetic or bioidentical hormones, except for PC, which has only recently become extremely popular over on our side of the board. We have quite a few menopausal females on this site, and the estrogen creams on the market are intended for HRT, but none of them seem to have tried using estrogen creams for BE. I'm not sure why. I've searched all over this board and other places around the net, and I just can't find anyone that has tried using estrogen creams for this purpose. I know a lot of you are probably here as an alternative to actual hormone therapy, so hopefully you'll forgive me if this doesn't seem very "natural". I originally came to these boards looking for any alternative to implants, so bioidentical estrogen is "natural" enough for me, personally. I'll only consider synthetic estrogen if absolutely necessary. I'm severely limited by what's available OTC, since I'm waaay to young to be premenopausal, and I don't think I have any existing hormone imbalances. I'd love to hear from people who actually tried it, although I realize I'm probably comparing apples to oranges, since I'm a biological female who obviously already went through puberty.

I just realized I should probably clarify that I mean using HRT estrogen cream for breast massage.

Isn't there a significant concern about breast cancer from elevated estrogen for genetic women? Be careful with your health and best wishes for success whichever way you go on it.

You're right, of course. I already knew it was extremely risky, but that didn't stop me from considering it. If I ever do switch to the new program I was considering, I'll probably keep the PC but replace the estradiol with PM. I heard that deoxymiroestrol is about 1/4 as estrogenic as endogenous estradiol. On the other hand, Wahaika just told me that he believes estradiol is actually thousands of times more potent. I have a feeling that the truth is somewhere in between these two extremes. Does anyone know what the original studies actually say about relative estrogenic potential? Maybe I should start a new thread about that. Hmmm...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon