Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's a good feminine voice program?

I'm not sure if I asked this in the middle of another thread or not, but I cannot find it by searching.

Does anyone know of a good voice program to help a male sound more feminine? Google produces results but it's hard to tell which is effective and which isn't.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have the answer that you're looking for but would you consider working with a voice teacher? I'm an actress and when I take intensives we always work with a voice teacher before the acting teacher will come near us Tongue and oh it works woooonders!

I would send you some of the exercises I've been taught but I don't think they'll help you as they're meant to bring your voice down to your natural voice register - which yes, unfortunately tends to be much lower for both men and women... I always feel self conscious once I finish the class because I think I sound like a beast afterward Blush.

Anywho I do think that you could benefit from a session or two with a voice teacher since you could always use the exercises on your own in the future.

Good Luck! Smile

Here's a book that could help Smile
.pdf female-voice.pdf Size: 184.01 KB  Downloads: 49

Isabella

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon