Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the PM plunge

Hi Everyone,

It's been quite a while since posting here, not since April.

No real size increase to report yet, just a small amount. I have also gotten my weight down to 298 lbs in this time. 60 to 70 lbs to go.

I'm almost out of my first 200g jar of PM. Dosages range from 1000mg to 3000mg per day, when I take it. Would have been out long ago if I taken it regularly. Must order more.

No emotional or mental changes, as reported by others.

No more low back pain.

I also got my NB back on June 1st, its use has also been somewhat haphazard. Anywhere from not using it for a few weeks, to one or more half hour to 2 hour sessions per day, to wearing the domes overnight. I'll get up to 2" swelling, which is usually gone in a couple of hours.

On a more positive note, I now have ping-pong ball sized, firm lumps under my nipples. These buds make my nipples/aereolas (sp?) protrude slightly, whereas before only the nipples would stick out. Also, if I squeeze lightly on the upper part of the buds, the nipples will retract slightly.

No tingling or growing pains. The only itching has been due to the skin being stretched by the NB, which goes away a short while after stopping noogling.

BigDave

Hello again,

Finally ordered some more PM powder yesterday, it'll be here in about a week. Big Grin Also tried to order some PC cream through Amazon.com.
Today I got emails from Amazon and Swanson, saying that my order had been canceled. Seems that I may not be able to get PC cream here in Calif. Sad

Reason below:

(clip from Swanson email)
Thank You for your interest in Swanson Health Products!

We regret to inform you we are unable to fill your order due to regulations provided by California's Proposition 65.
(end clip)

Search: california proposition 65
california proposition 65 listed substances

Cancer Warning Labels Based on California’s Proposition 65

Labels warning that a product contains compounds that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm are now required on many household items sold in California.

Fact Sheet: Proposition 65
http://www.calepa.ca.gov/publications/fa...op65fs.htm

Proposition 65
Current Proposition 65 List
[02/08/13]
http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html
http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_li...020813.pdf

Seems that progesterone may cause cancer or reproductive harm.

Anyone in CA have any ideas?

BigDave

(25-02-2013, 11:32 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Finally ordered some more PM powder yesterday, it'll be here in about a week. Big Grin

PM is in the mail! Shipped from NY yesterday. Should be here by tomorrow. (Fingers crossed.) Wink

I ordered it from the same seller on eBay that I got it from the last time. Shipped from NY that time too. eBay page says it will come Thailand and gives shipping time based on that. Seller (mas2wxf) pre-orders, then ships from NY.

BigDave

Hi Everyone,

Well, the PM came on Friday. As I checked the mail in the afternoon, I took a 500mg dose after opening it. From Saturday on, I have been taking it in two 250mg doses, morning and afternoon.

About six hours after taking it on Friday, I noticed that my nipples/areolas were swollen, Blush the swelling went down about an hour later. Dodgy There was a similar occurance after the morning dose on Saturday, none since. Sad

I will be ramping up to 3000mg per day as the weeks go by, which is where I was at previously. Measurements back in Nov were 51.25" bust, 49" under, current measurements are 52" bust, 49" under.

I am attaching two pictures, showing my old PM spoon and a new spoon, one of two that came with this order of PM. Quite a difference in size. These new spoons are supposed to be 250mg in size? Huh I think I'll stick to my old spoon. Sorry about the quality of the photos, my cell phone camera just doesn't cut it, one of these days I'll have to breakdown and buy a new camera.

BigDave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2013, 06:22 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Well, the PM came on Friday. As I checked the mail in the afternoon, I took a 500mg dose after opening it. From Saturday on, I have been taking it in two 250mg doses, morning and afternoon.

About six hours after taking it on Friday, I noticed that my nipples/areolas were swollen, Blush the swelling went down about an hour later. Dodgy There was a similar occurance after the morning dose on Saturday, none since. Sad

I will be ramping up to 3000mg per day as the weeks go by, which is where I was at previously. Measurements back in Nov were 51.25" bust, 49" under, current measurements are 52" bust, 49" under.

I am attaching two pictures, showing my old PM spoon and a new spoon, one of two that came with this order of PM. Quite a difference in size. These new spoons are supposed to be 250mg in size? Huh I think I'll stick to my old spoon. Sorry about the quality of the photos, my cell phone camera just doesn't cut it, one of these days I'll have to breakdown and buy a new camera.

BigDave

Hello BigDave.

I don't use the powder form of pm so I'm unsure about the measuring spoons. Someone who may be able to give you some guidance on this is SarahSchilling.

As far as measuring your bust size, I think numbers can be deceiving. If it is feasible for you, I suggest buying a new camera. You may find you get more encouraging results by regularly uploading your pictures and getting a second opinion rather than relying solely on a measuring tape to gauge your progress.

I think when you find a dosage of pm that's effective for you, you'll start seeing and feeling more long lasting and satisfying results within a few months. Smile

Hi Everyone,

Starting 4th week back on PM, 2000mg starting today. Nipples are once again tender, buds firming up, they had gotten softer while I was without PM. I didn't lose any size while I was off PM.

We'll see what kind of progress I have with the second bottle of PM. And, I'll have to remember to order more before I run out.

I have also ordered and received the XXL NB cups, these fit my chest better than the LC cups. I still use the LC cups to snoogle, and then use the XXL's for half an hour to an hour, depending on when I start work. I'm not seeing much in the way of growth yet and the swelling goes down quickly, even though I can comfortably pump up the XXL's till I'm filling them about half way. Well, I'll just have keep using them to get any progress.

BigDave

PS just after taking off the cups in the photo, my bust measured at 53"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon