Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the PM plunge

One week + in. Increased dose to 1500mg/d (500mg x 3 times per day.) on Monday (4/2).

So far no itching, tingling or pains in moobs. Would like very much to change that "moobs" to "Boobs". Wink Haven't noticed any changes in mental/emotional states.

Morning back pain has eased somewhat. Smile

Also add some of the supplements back that I was taking previously. I will post a list of them later.

BigDave

(05-04-2012, 10:36 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  One week + in. Increased dose to 1500mg/d (500mg x 3 times per day.) on Monday (4/2).

So far no itching, tingling or pains in moobs.......

Haven't noticed any changes in mental/emotional states.

Hi Dave,
It's a start but still too early to expect to see/feel anything and at 1500mg/day the dose is still a bit low.

Another week or two and you may well start to to see some slight fat redistribution and then you'll feel that as you brush against it. It may be a bit itchy at that stage but the pains don't start for another few months yet!Big Grin

You may not get any emotional/mental effects, I haven't had any of those effects after 18months of it.

(06-04-2012, 07:16 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Dave,
It's a start but still too early to expect to see/feel anything and at 1500mg/day the dose is still a bit low.

Another week or two and you may well start to to see some slight fat redistribution and then you'll feel that as you brush against it. It may be a bit itchy at that stage but the pains don't start for another few months yet!Big Grin

You may not get any emotional/mental effects, I haven't had any of those effects after 18months of it.

Hi Pansy-Mae,

Yeah, I've still got a long way to go, and I'm not expecting to see or feel anything yet.

"and then you'll feel that as you brush against it"

My arms brushing against the sides of them was what brought them to my attention and got me to thinking about enlarging them. Which led... here. Tongue

On another note, this may or may not have anything to do with the PM, but, I slept the day away. Despite more than a half pot of coffee. Dodgy Not good, there's work I need to get done.

More later, bye.
BigDave

You`ll have to put that coffee pot away - caffeine is a big no-no if you want to grow boobs.

(06-04-2012, 11:30 AM)not-moobs Wrote:  You`ll have to put that coffee pot away - caffeine is a big no-no if you want to grow boobs.

That's an urban myth I'm afraidSmile Drunk in moderation there is nothing wrong with coffee and it has no effect on NBE

(06-04-2012, 04:12 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(06-04-2012, 11:30 AM)not-moobs Wrote:  You`ll have to put that coffee pot away - caffeine is a big no-no if you want to grow boobs.

That's an urban myth I'm afraidSmile Drunk in moderation there is nothing wrong with coffee and it has no effect on NBE

Agreed, in spades!

B.

Years ago, I would go through 4 to 5 pots of coffee a day. Now, I generally go through a pot in 2 days. Unless I have a long drive ahead of me. Then it's fill the 20oz insulated cups (2), the thermos (another 32oz) and go!

Yes, I have seen on the board, posts saying caffeine is bad and others that it's not. I've also seen here that green tea is good for NBE, that has caffeine. How many people here use analgesics for tension headaches? You'll find that a lot of them have caffeine in them. Also, I don't drink sodas, I stopped drinking them many years ago. I like chocolate (dark, can't have milk chocolate.) Although, I don't give in to this indulgence more than 3 or 4 times a year. How many people are willing to give up their chocolate?

Take care, and have some chocolate for me! Tongue

BigDave

Caffeine isn't going to affect your breast growth unless you take enough of it to cause more problem than just interfering with breast growth. I have read that frequent consumption of small amounts of dark chocolate are just plain healthy for you, and so is green tea. I believe it was related to antioxidants and free radicals but it was a while ago. I'm sorry but I don't recall where I read it, but I felt the source were credible. Having said that I don't care much for green tea so I don't go to the trouble to make it or drink it. Dark chocolate I like and do eat but not as frequently as studies suggest is good for you.

Saw this on George Takei's wall on FB. A bit of humor for your day.

BigDave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-04-2012, 04:04 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Saw this on George Takei's wall on FB. A bit of humor for your day.

BigDave

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon