Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer advice!!

Heart 

If my attempts at fixing my asymmetry and mild tuberous shape fail, I plan on going the fat transfer plus brava route. I found a surgeon in Boston, and am willing to travel. But with travel, hotel, and other additional expenses, I estimate it will cost around twelve thousand. Have any of you ladies had this done and how did you pay for it? It's a long way off but at this point I'm looking at all of my options! Thanks!!

There was a lady on here a while ago, that was an ex-implantee that had the transfer done that had great results, she's the inspiration for me to look into it as I have. By the way, I found 2 surgeons I really like that do the transfers within my own state. Have you tried looking for a more local Dr so you don't have to travel far? But yea the lowest I was quoted by a Dr I liked was around $9K for the procedure. It also depends on how many areas they graft from. Me, one Dr said mid section and back only, the other said that plus thighs. Your username suggests you're in the midwest, are you close to Colorado? In my search of surgeons I found quite a few that do this procedure there. But DEFINITELY do your research before deciding on a surgeon. Make sure they are board certified! Check out reviews from other patients online. I'm in Arizona currently by the way, and I found the 2 here I like, as well as some in NV and Cali. But yea found 5 or so in CO. Personally I'd rather go with a local surgeon because there is quite a few visits you have to do. The first consultation, blood work, the final consult, the surgery, follow up, then a later follow up to make sure you held the fat well in the breasts. HTH

Would like to stay informed on this topic.

Hi! Thanks for your response. I have looked into surgeons in Colorado, but none of them use brava plus fat graft. I know I could do brava regardless of whether or not the surgeon requires it, but I really like the idea of a surgeon who uses this method. Dr. Khouri in Miami is the inventor of brava and has extensive experience with fat graft on women who have tuberous breasts and is also an expert at reconstruction. He has also worked closely with the surgeon I mentioned in Boston. They try to make it easy for out of town patients, but yes, it would require three trips. The consultation, the surgery, and then the follow up. All in all, with hotel and flights, it would cost me around $14,000. I have looked into surgeons in Colorado but am nervous to go to a surgeon who doesn't have a ton of experience with breasts that are are constricted. I have also decided against stem cell because there just isn't enough research out there. By the way, I've heard good things of Dr. Malan in Arizona!

I contacted Dr. Malan about 1 yr. ago. I sent pictures via email. The long & short of it was that I was turned down as a candidate for stem cell. He said I was too thin. Now I weighed 118 lbs. then but am bottom heavy (pear shaped). Definitely have enough "fat" to harvest from my lower half. Anyhow, his fees would have been $21,000.

Wow that is incredibly expensive. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Khouri is the best and has incredibly high fat survival rates. The issue with stem cell is that they don't have enough research into the possibility of the stem cells mutating into cancerous cells. And since women with significant asymmetry already have an increased chance of breast cancer, it's not something I want to mess with!

Dr Malan, heck no! He has TONS upon TONS of BAD reviews online. Also he IS NOT a board certified surgeon!!! He is only a gynecologist playing surgeon. All of the bad reviews say he has a horrible bedside manner, that he left them lumpy after lipo, etc. I would NEVER go to him! The two Dr's I'm considering are as follows:

Dr Shapiro of Scottsdale http://www.shapiroplasticsurgery.com/ he is board certified, and specializes in different forms of lipo including Hi-Def Vaser which is what I want.

Also Dr Edgardo Zavala-Alarcon of Chandler http://www.ciaobellamedicalspa.com/ He has a good bit of before and afters, he specializes in transfers to the breasts and buttocks, he was excited to know I use the Noogleberry pump and endorses pump usage before and after surgery.

Those are the two local ones I'm considering. Dr Zavala-Alarcon is less expensive in price but doesn't do the hi-def vaser, he also doesn't do general anesthesia, he does twilight sedation. You have to check to see what your Dr offers when considering a Dr. Also you mentioning Malan, I have to guess it's because he pays a ton in marketing. Just because a Dr is widely known through TV does not mean he is good or reputable. It only means he is spending money to get more clients. Dr Shapiro doesn't do that type of stuff because he doesn't need to. He is always booked for months in advance. Picking a good Dr for this is crucial ladies. Please do your research.

I haven't researched Dr. Malan, I was just suggesting looking into him. I wasn't making any claim about him and he's not someone I'd go to. I do tons of research, believe me! I am literally two years away from having the funds so I have way more research to do. Yes Dr. Khouri is highly publicized, but he is also good. There is an entire website dedicated to his patients who have had breast reconstruction done by him. His clinic isn't affiliated with the site, the women just truly think he is the best. Anastasia, keep me updated, I would love to hear more about your doctor and the procedure if you get it done!

Also, how are you going about saving money for your procedure?

Any drs near kansas or missouri. I am wanting to do this in about 2 years as well, want to try bo first though but beginning my research!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon