Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE question

Does anyone know if weed lowers the effects of NBE?

Wouldn't know, as I don't use.

BigDave

Does sound like a sure-fire experiment, though!!

(01-04-2012, 09:07 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Does sound like a sure-fire experiment, though!!

WOW! Nice avatar! Is it you, Pattie?

B.

Thank you, Bryony. Yes, it is I. I became so frustrated trying to load on the pictures page, and getting absolutely nowhere, that I changed my avatar. Even then, the first try was an elongated misrepresentation. I think most of the problem was due to the fact that my pics were too large, in the 2 1/2-3 MB range. I readjusted my camera and now have it set for roughly 600 KB, but it may still be too large for the pictures pages. Will try again later, but if it doesn't work, may just bounce around with different avatars. I kind of hated to use a photo with a bra, but at least the "girls" are exposed. What I find strange, is the fact that when I measure without a bra, then measure with this bra I use for shapeing, the results are the same. Go figure!
Apparently, something has worked. Now, I'm rapidly arriving at a decision point. Believe me, the booby fairy is a very strong-minded little gal!! Will probably stick it out a while longer.
Thanks again, B !! Now, if I can just get your low-carb style weight loss thing going, and shed about 10 pounds, all will be well. Hugs all, Patti

(01-04-2012, 08:29 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  ...
Apparently, something has worked. Now, I'm rapidly arriving at a decision point. Believe me, the booby fairy is a very strong-minded little gal!! Will probably stick it out a while longer.
Thanks again, B !! Now, if I can just get your low-carb style weight loss thing going, and shed about 10 pounds, all will be well. Hugs all, Patti

Truly, a joy to behold!

Re: growth, surely when you reach your genetic programmed limit, it will stop naturally, won't it? Like in genetic females?

There's a theory growing around that micronised progesterone would stop growth and develop shape, but I don't know if it is true. Maybe because girls increase progesterone in greater quantity when they stop growing? Not sure, maybe someone more knowledgeable will comment.

Re: Low carb - rule of thumb: if it used to move, or came from something that moved, you can eat it. Otherwise you can only have a little. Smile

B.x

B.

(01-04-2012, 12:24 AM)Alexis Wrote:  Does anyone know if weed lowers the effects of NBE?

I smoke everyday, so I can't say for sure....but if it does lower the effect, then it sure isn't by much lol

Sorry to go off topic, but to the OP - I don't know, never taken any recreational drugs apart from alcohol (if you don't include the 2nd hand smoke that gave me asthma) but there is increasing evidence that marijuana can cause some sensitive individuals to develop paranoia and psychosis.

Yes, freedom, liberty, yada yada, but there are no recreational drugs without risk of extremely unpleasant death of significant diminution of quality of life. Unfortunately, most people start taking them when they are young, and hence consider themselves immortal.

Here endeth the sermon.

B.

(03-04-2012, 12:20 AM)bryony Wrote:  there is increasing evidence that marijuana can cause some sensitive individuals to develop paranoia and psychosis.

You're talking about me, aren't you!?

*flies into psychotic rage*

Big Grin

But on a serious note, everyone I know smokes pot often....and honestly to have the kind of reaction you're talking about, the person would have to have serious issues to begin with, in my experience.

(03-04-2012, 01:04 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(03-04-2012, 12:20 AM)bryony Wrote:  there is increasing evidence that marijuana can cause some sensitive individuals to develop paranoia and psychosis.

You're talking about me, aren't you!?

*flies into psychotic rage*

Big Grin

But on a serious note, everyone I know smokes pot often....and honestly to have the kind of reaction you're talking about, the person would have to have serious issues to begin with, in my experience.
hmmmm us men who are growing breasts..good thing we don't have issues...haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon