Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast shrinkage

This may sound rediculous , but I'm convinced that my breast have shrunk from wearing tight bras Sad . I was already flat chested as it is ; so I decided to wear two bras to make them look bigger , but doing that compreses and smooshes them all the time , and even though I have gained weight they have shrunk quite a bit , and I believe it is because I wear two bras all the time and it caused them to shrink .

Is there any logic behind this , or could something else be wrong Huh ?

Hi Egypt!

That's really interesting, as I've just recently stopped wearing a victoria secret pushup bra that just seemed to be squishing my boobs flat. I wasn't seeing much breast fullness throughout the day when I was wearing it. Now I've been wearing a slightly bigger bra with no pushup so my boobs are never pressed down, and my breasts feel soooo much fuller throughout the day. It's like they now have the space to swell. It could be a coincidence, but I'm not risking it Tongue I don't know if wearing too tight bras can cause them to shrink, but it probably would work against growth. That's my logic for now at least!

Oh and this new bra I'm wearing I don't completely fill, but it's still a firm cup, so my boobs still look big and as if the bra fits, so I can still feel comfortable in public. In case you want another option for the two-bras-thing effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon