Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It begins!

(21-05-2012, 11:14 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  hrm i did notice that one of my nipples is very sensitive/sore when i squeeze it while the other one not so much. Normal?

Yeah, that's pretty normal with my experience and from what I've read. Normally one side will be a little ahead of the other. Pretty soon the one that's sore will be done with that layer of growth, and the other one will be sore instead.

One's just a little ahead of the other. I don't think they develop perfectly symmetrical even in genetic females.

good that one needs to grow anyway it is the smaller one! hehe

Hi everyone! Just a short update. Still taking PM and dht blocker finacar. My nipples are still tender but havent felt any achings..but i have noticed some growth in my chest. I tried on a bra and while i need to go get properly fitted i fit pretty nicely in a 38C cup so i thought that was kind of cool Smile

hello everyone! decided to post an update! Pics on the left was 4 months ago..pic on right was taken a few days ago ^^ They've grown quite a bit! :3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi everyone! Just a update! I started taking estrogen a year ago and have really grown! i'm loving it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon