Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dutasteride and PM

Well, I have been on dutasteride and i take between 3000mg-5000mg of PM. I asked for advice before i did this to see what the results would be. First off I have no libido what so ever and dramatically shrunk down there. in fact it goes in and testes have shrunk so much. I don't have a sex drive and never have and i have also been in and out of hospital due to a screwed up mind. I don't need to explain everything again. This has been a fair few months now taking Dutasteride with pm. I wanted a strong DHT blocker, and Dutas is a lot more potent than Finasteride, and i find it a lot cleaner. Breasts are getting very big and i noticed a huge change in my nipples. I used to have inverted nipples and now there huge. I have put some weight on? dont know why, probably the estrogen rise. If your serious about growth and not bothered or dont have a drive, do try dutasteride. Its not as expensive as people make out, i paid just under £49 for 100 and there brill. I do warn anyone who wants to take dutasteride, you will lose all movement with a large dose of pm. I take caps from uk and a powder i get from overseas. Thanks Isabelle for the info Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon