Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testosterone blockers

(29-09-2013, 09:06 PM)ooBobbi Wrote:  Hi, I have a question about Saw Palmetto. I am working at my conversion, and using only natural supplements. I am using Fenugreek, soy isoflavins, black cohosh, Pueraria Mirifica, and had been using Saw Palmetto.

After 2 months I do have size A cups and very sensitive breasts and nipples always erect, but...

I noticed strong hair growth on my arms, chest, legs, and even head hair.

My body and head hair is thicker, longer, darker and faster growing than ever before.

This inspired me to research my supplements once again. I found some articles that indicate that Saw Palmetto is an anti-androgen, and I found some others that say it is a anti-ESTROGEN. I start to wonder if it just depends on who is promoting it, ie, mens health, womens health etc.

Would the Saw be responsible for my increased hair and hair growth?

If it is, is that because saw is INCREASING my testosterone?

Thanks to anyone who can help clear up confusion on this matter.

Yes.

This is part of why I do not usually suggest SP, and always suggest another anti-androgen with it if I do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon