Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black mark on my breast

Sad 

Well either I had too much wine last night or complete girly moment

As I went in to the bathroom to do my teeth last night did the usual sideways look in the mirror too admire the new curves , as we do,

Then to my horror noticed a black mark on my left breast

Reached down rubbed away all gone,

Did my teeth looked and it was back again this time larger

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

Turned rubbed away and it had gone, phew

Then I realised, duh,

It the shadow from my nipple Blush

Seriously a dense moment

Julie

(28-09-2013, 11:27 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well either I had too much wine last night or complete girly moment

As I went in to the bathroom to do my teeth last night did the usual sideways look in the mirror too admire the new curves , as we do,

Then to my horror noticed a black mark on my left breast

Reached down rubbed away all gone,

Did my teeth looked and it was back again this time larger

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

Turned rubbed away and it had gone, phew

Then I realised, duh,

It the shadow from my nipple Blush

Seriously a dense moment

Julie

One day, three women escaped from prison. After they left the grounds, the only place they could find to hide was a nearby barn on a farm. As the police were hot on their trail, they went inside to hide, but they only found three burlap sacks on the ground, so, each one hid inside one of the bags, laid down on the ground perfectly still and waited!
Moments later the local sheriff pulled up with a deputy and told the deputy to go look in the barn. He did, but reported that he only saw three burlap bags of something on the ground. The sheriff told him to see what was in them, just to be on the safe side, so the deputy walked over to one bag and gave it a fairly gentle kick. The brunette inside said, "Woof! Woof, woof!", so the deputy yelled out to the sheriff, "This one's just got a dog in it!" The sheriff told him to check the next one, he kicked that one, too and the redhead inside said, "Meoooow!", so the deputy reported, "Just a cat in that one!" The sheriff told him to check the last one just to make sure, so he kicked that one, too, and the blonde inside said, "Potatoes!"

Are you a blonde, Julie?? ;-)

HAHA !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon