Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Help

Both. It also has a track record for helping with PMS.

And what about Primrose Oil? They both seem to come up together. What does Evening Primrose Oil do?

Evening Primrose Oil has 8% GLA.
Borage Oil has 23% GLA.

EPO has a lot of very good characteristics that make it great for NBE, but if one has high androgen symptoms, it will make them worse. If not, everything is better. Take it (1000mg) 3 times per day to get the same GLA as once per day with Borage Oil.

Borage Oil is great for NBE and other things. Take it once at bedtime. (1000mg)

Of the two, borage oil is better for NBE topicals, but EPO also has a great track record.

Summary: Use EPO, but if you start getting acne, switch to borage oil.

Would EPO help:
*Balance Hormones
*Enlarge Breasts
*Be good paired with massage
*Be best applied or taken orally
Thank you!!

Yes
Yes
Yes
Both!

Thank you!

Sorry, I haven't been on for a while. I got really caught up with a bunch of other things.
Smile

I've always wondered which was better between EPO and Borage Oil. I guess I'll look into borage, then! My friend started using EPO and it gave her terrible acne, and I'm prone to chest acne as well, so I KNOW it'll break me out. I don't like the idea of it worsening my other androgen symptoms, either.

Would like to be on this list to be informed of any/all messages

What's the difference between Flaxseed Oil & Borage Oil? The label on Flax says it has 2 of the 3 same ingredients - has Omega 3 ALA instead of GLA. Is GLA better?

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) = Many good properties and is preferred over Borage Oil unless it increases high androgen symptoms. 8% GLA. 1000mg three times per day.

Borage Oil = Very good for PMS. Is a replacement for EPO when EPO causes elevated androgens. Is preferred for topicals over EPO due to the higher GLA content. 23% GLA. 1000mg of Borage Oil once a day at bedtime replaces 1000mg three times per day.

Flaxseed Oil = Plant based Omega 3. Not as bioavailable as high quality fish oil. Raises SHBG.

Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) is a precursor to aromatase.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon