Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can you buy fenugreek?

Boy has this gotten offtopic...but it's more interesting than the thread title so no complaints here.

I've gotten "Ma'am'd"(my personal word for it) over the phone throughout my adult life. It used to irritate me lol...but I guess if I ever change sexes, I should just use the phone voice 24/7.

Lately I've been getting maam'd a lot in public, at stores and such. I wear male clothes but really long hair may have been the key factor. I'm not sure...anyways not long ago this one guy kept maaming me even after hearing my voice.

It was odd, because I hadn't shaved in a few days, and my voice isn't high enough to overlook the scruffy beard.

Whatever. I just went with it. It didn't upset me or make me happy, just didn't seem very important to me coming from a convience store clerk. I guess honestly I was a little more towards happy than upset though...if I had to pick.

Ah well there's my trivial story lol...there should really be a thread devoted to ma'aming.

Just wondering.. Would it be effective to take the Fenugreek capsules with the Pueraria Mirifica cream??

Also, what is more effective? the PM capsules, or the PM cream?

(07-08-2012, 08:00 PM)tinytumbler2011 Wrote:  Also, what is more effective? the PM capsules, or the PM cream?

Capsules...cream is a waste of time and money in my experience.
There is no reason not to take FG with PM but until you've grown to a reasonable size it probably won't do anything much.

(07-08-2012, 07:47 PM)tinytumbler2011 Wrote:  Just wondering.. Would it be effective to take the Fenugreek capsules with the Pueraria Mirifica cream??

I'm not sure as I haven't tried that combination. I recommend doing a search on the forum to see if someone has relevant information on it.

(07-08-2012, 08:00 PM)tinytumbler2011 Wrote:  Also, what is more effective? the PM capsules, or the PM cream?

I would say the capsules are more effective as the body has to metabolize the pm. I think though doing NBE requires a willingness to research and do some self-experimentation. It's highly unlikely I think someone will be able to recommend a regime that works perfectly for you. I think just about all the users on this forum have either modified or completely changed their NBE regime at one time or another because it wasn't working at all or was working far too slow. NBE oftentimes requires a lot of patience and persistence.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon