Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can you buy fenugreek?

(07-05-2012, 04:40 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  Ok, I went back to that health food store. Took me like 1 minute to find it. I was about to look up a picture on my phone when I saw it right in front of me. I also got SP and I found RC (after looking for like 15 minutes). I'm planning on taking 2 FG 3x/day, 1 SP 2x/day, and 2 RC 1x/day. Is that a good plan? I got a months supply with that (for about $34).

Also, I want to say my story because I just need to tell someone. I wore a push-up bra in public today, because I want to know what it'll be like after NBE. I had to go to the store first. When I went to the store, I was getting a cart, when an employee had some carts closer to the door and offered one to me. My back was to the employee, and she said "Ma'am"! Big Grin I (reflexively) Wink turned to she what she wanted and she pointed to her cart. Note: I was wearing ALL male clothes. Jeans, tennis shoes, t-shirt, and a baggy jacket (though I was wearing a push-up bra underneath, but as I said, my back was towards her).

After that, I went to a department store to try on some clothes. I found two pink shirts, and two pairs of pink shorts. I went to try them on, and flashed them to the employee who gives you a card with the number of items you have. She didn't really see what I had, since something was blocking, and gave me my Number 4, and started to point to the direction where I was to go. She then stopped, and then said "You there (pointing to the men's) or there (pointing to the women's)?" I said "What?" and she looked and said "You there," pointing to the women's! Big Grin I then went into the women's dressing room. Sadly, I didn't have enough money to buy any of it.

Also, can any of these (FG, SP, RC) cause sterility or impotence or cause facial hair to decrease?

Lmaoo omg I love ur story! I would be dancing as soon as the lady turned around haha
And thanks flamesabers Big Grin

(08-05-2012, 05:03 AM)stacy305 Wrote:  Lmaoo omg I love ur story! I would be dancing as soon as the lady turned around haha

I was happy too, but it's also kinda confusing. I definitely don't want a sex change ever (since I only like girls and want to be a biological parent someday), and I was dressed like how I normally dress. I was wearing complete guy clothes, and nothing girly. No makeup, no earrings, no jewelry. And my hair isn't that long (it's kinda long for a guy, but it isn't abnormally long. It's short for a girl). The only difference was that I had a bulge in my chest (that I will have naturally at some point). I always thought the public reactions would be that they don't notice it, or they notice it but don't care or think it's weird. I never thought that that alone would make people think I'm a woman! That's makes me feel kinda happy, but also kinda not since I want to retain my manhood...ness.

Any responses?

(09-05-2012, 02:45 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  I was happy too, but it's also kinda confusing. I definitely don't want a sex change ever (since I only like girls and want to be a biological parent someday), and I was dressed like how I normally dress. I was wearing complete guy clothes, and nothing girly. No makeup, no earrings, no jewelry. And my hair isn't that long (it's kinda long for a guy, but it isn't abnormally long. It's short for a girl). The only difference was that I had a bulge in my chest (that I will have naturally at some point). I always thought the public reactions would be that they don't notice it, or they notice it but don't care or think it's weird. I never thought that that alone would make people think I'm a woman! That's makes me feel kinda happy, but also kinda not since I want to retain my manhood...ness.

Any responses?

I think it all depends on what you ultimately want. Do you not want a sex change more because you want to father children someday or because you're happy with keeping your male equipment? Do you desire to live as a female full-time and keep your male equipment for sex and reproduction, or do you still want to live as a male part of the time?

As for passing as a female I think there are other factors to consider like your height, the build of your body, sound of your voice, etc. Unless you ask the person it could be that people think you're a transwoman and are regarding you as a female out of respect more than because of your ability to pass.

(09-05-2012, 04:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think it all depends on what you ultimately want. Do you not want a sex change more because you want to father children someday or because you're happy with keeping your male equipment?

Both. I do want to father children, and I still have the male desire to.....penetrate girls. Though it might be interesting to be vaginally penetrated, I still have the strong desire to penetrate girls. (And I know this is not genital-related, but since I was a small child, I've only had crushes on girls, never on guys).

(09-05-2012, 04:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Do you desire to live as a female full-time and keep your male equipment for sex and reproduction, or do you still want to live as a male part of the time?

I've been thinking about that. If you take away the family part and all the people that I know (which is kinda easy, since I'll be moving across the country soon where I don't know anyone). Living as a female would be nice, but kinda hard since there are difficulties that women face that men don't. Trivial (like fashion, hygiene, etc) and not trivial (sexism, being more afraid of men). I'd still want to live as a male when I see my family. I'd probably want to be a male for work stuff too, since dressing as a woman but being a man might affect job/promotion opportunities, since I'm legally male and I don't know if you can legally change your gender without a sex change. Also, I still want a girlfriend (not a boyfriend), but I don't know which will be harder: finding a lesbian who would be open to my penis, or a girl who will be open to my other side.

(09-05-2012, 04:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  As for passing as a female I think there are other factors to consider like your height, the build of your body, sound of your voice, etc. Unless you ask the person it could be that people think you're a transwoman and are regarding you as a female out of respect more than because of your ability to pass.

I thought about that. Well, I'm about 5'7", 130 pounds, very skinny with almost no muscle, have a somewhat high voice (I didn't talk much, and when I did, I spoke softly and sounded sick), have no visible Adam's Apple, have naturally feminine-esque eyebrows, slender hands. I'm not a very manly/masculine person is what I'm trying to say. I'm also only 17, and there aren't many transwomen that are that young, so I was thinking that my age might have something to do with it. But maybe you are right. I don't know what others were thinking.

I don't like to use labels but perhaps you would identify most as being a crossdresser with a strong feminine side considering
  • You want to have hetrosexual sex with women and father children someday
  • You would like to live as a female but also appear as a male when it's convenient for you (i.e., visiting family and going to work)

It seems like you have put a lot of thought about what you want and don't want in this aspect of your life. I would recommend continuing to consider your options and preferences until you feel ready to start on a particular path.

(07-05-2012, 02:18 PM)JMT Wrote:  That regimen is what I was on for 4 months before I started PM. You'll definitely see a change, starting with softer skin, and you should also see your fat redistribute to a more feminine pattern/hourglass shape. After a couple of months you should notice your breasts are a tiny bit fuller, but that's just going to be part of the fat distribution and not permanent breast matter, which likely won't occur until you start on PM. In any case those will definitely get you moving in the right direction.

You also don't have to worry about any sort of sterility with those.

Ok, how noticeable do they get with this fat redistribution under a t-shirt when dressing as a guy? I already had some fat there to start with.

(09-05-2012, 05:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't like to use labels but perhaps you would identify most as being a crossdresser with a strong feminine side considering
  • You want to have hetrosexual sex with women and father children someday
  • You would like to live as a female but also appear as a male when it's convenient for you (i.e., visiting family and going to work)

It seems like you have put a lot of thought about what you want and don't want in this aspect of your life. I would recommend continuing to consider your options and preferences until you feel ready to start on a particular path.

Well the work isn't that important. If I had a choice between being a man, and a woman at work, I'd be fine with being a woman. Also, the family part is only because I think it will be hard on them, and I don't want to trouble them.

Wanting to have sex as a man, wanting to be a biological parent, and finding a wife are the most important reasons. If I could complete those, the family and work is not that important. I know that I could still be a biological parent with banked sperm, but the reason that I still include that is it would be traumatic for my eventual children.

I have Similar reasons myself, my relatives have very stringent and unwaivering views on such things and i would rather not cause myself any un-needed stress on that.

not to mention that the current options for SRS/GRS are unappealing to me.

(11-05-2012, 03:27 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I have Similar reasons myself, my relatives have very stringent and unwaivering views on such things and i would rather not cause myself any un-needed stress on that.

not to mention that the current options for SRS/GRS are unappealing to me.

Well it's not really that. My family's very liberal, and pro-gay rights (even though it's not the same thing). I'd just rather not have them know at the moment, even though they'd be open. I feel that it would change the relationship we have, even though they would be fine. Though at least it wouldn't be as hard as being gay or wanting surgery.

My Apologies then I guess I misunderstood, Sorry.

bump. anyone?

(11-05-2012, 04:07 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  My Apologies then I guess I misunderstood, Sorry.

It's ok Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon