Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Looking for Any/All Advice

Question 

Ok a little about me, I am a 32yo Biological Male and am wanting to grow my own breasts by herbal means.

A friend gave me the "Flat to Fem" ebook as a gift and I have now been on the following for about a week now.

Saw Palmetto 450mg x3
Red Clover 400mg x3
Fenugreek 620mg x2

twice a day (morning and before bed)

as well as 2G of GABA before bed.

and am just stating on the fenugreek cleavage cream & the massage in the e-book (cant find liquid wild yam anywhere local so am waiting on an on-line order)

I am mostly flat chested but with a thin layer of fat that doesn't look like a typical "guy's" chest and (actually looks like around 1/2 an AA Cup and is somewhat sensitive, also after starting taking the herbs has been occasionally mildly tingly.

So, aside from continuing with the flat to fem program what could you recommend adding/cutting out/tweaking etc?

Thanks!Cool

Hello Lenneth. Welcome to the board.

I also started out my NBE with the flat2fem program. Out of curiosity, are you also using the progesterone cream one week out of every month?

I followed the flat2fem program for about 4.5 months before deciding to switch to pueraria mirifica. I achieved some fat redistribution with my breasts but no discernible breast growth with flat2fem. For the last 1.5 months I've been taking pueraria mirifica and I'm satisfied with the results so far. If you read through some of the most recent threads you'll find the details of my progress. Either flat2fem wasn't working for me or I wasn't patient enough. No matter, I find taking the pueraria mirifica much simpler than taking 3 herbs and smelling like maple syrup from the fenugreek cleavage cream.

But who knows, maybe you'll be very happy with the flat2fem program.

i'm only on week 1 of flat to fem still so no I havnt started the progesterone cream, was considering this brand of it though.
http://www.life-flo.com/women-s-wellness...ented.html

I have read about pueraria mirifica but dont know much yet, so please feel free to tell me.

and yes I Dislike the maple Syrup smell fenugreek gives me with the cream, somewhat annoying....Dodgy

Well, you're the same age as me, and have a Valkyrie Profile avatar.

So you have that going for you lmao.

But yeah I did the FG/SP/RC thing for a month and saw some fat redistribution. Then started taking PM....I guess it's been 4 and a half months ago now.

If you're serious about growing breasts, I'd say it's the way to go. I sure don't miss taking all those pills and smelling like Aunt Jemima. You can find tons of info on PM in the PM section of forums.

As for the progestorone cream, I've read genetic girls don't produce it at all until 2 years after breast growth starts....so I'm in no rush to add it.

Good luck!

I decided to go with pueraria mirifica because I read a lot of success stories on this forum from males using pueraria mirifica. I had doubts about flat2fem working for me so switching to a strong phyto-estrogen like pueraria mirifica seemed like a good idea. I'm happy I made the switch and it's nice not having to do the routine of making cleavage cream and doing the massages twice a day anymore.

well, pills are nothing new to me (have had to take all kinds of antihistamines my whole life), but less is defiantly better, not to mention less to buy.

I am half tempted to e-mail the writter of flat to fem about pueraria mirifica just out of curiosity of what her comments might be.

I may continue some of the other pills, but in less quantity after I get some pueraria mirifica, but I'll probably need to research that first.

The Massage's I am likely to continue as I actually like them and i can see the benefit they could add, although I may use some other liquid herb extract instead of the fenugreek in the cream.
(could you use the pueraria mirifica in that in liquid form in addition to pill form?)

The Progesterone cream makes sense, but I will definitely find out more before using that.

I wouldn't have made an account here and posted this topic if I wasn't serious I have my reasons for it which I wont bore everyone with here.
(if you feel you want to know, please ask me me by PM).

anyhow please feel free to continue to post any more that you think might be of use to me.

Thanks!Cool

[edit] by the way, how much pueraria mirifica should I take once I get some? trying to calculate how much is should buy[/edit]

I think you'll find differing opinions about combining other herbs with pueraria mirifica. Some users prefer to use only pueraria mirifica so that weaker herbs aren't using up the receptors in your body. Others prefer to take Saw Palmetto along with pueraria mirifica to minimize DHT levels. I'm taking pueraria mirifica along with 500mg of PABA.

You can buy a spray version of pueraria mirifica or a cream form. I haven't tried any of it though.

I started off taking 500mg of pueraria mirifica for one week and than increased my dosage by 500mg each week until I got up to 3,000 mg. My first purchase was two bottles with 100 capsules per bottle and 500mg per capsule. The brand of pueraria mirifica I use is Ainterol R1. Other users vary the amount of pueraria mirifica they take between amounts such as 2,000mg to 3,000mg.

ive never heard of PABA, what is it and what does it do?

It's similar to GABA. PABA slows down the process of your body breaking down hormones. It's suppose to be boost the effects of the NBE herbs. It's even mentioned in the flat2fem book in chapter six.

good grief how did I miss that part?

thanks for the heads up.

and FYI I have spotted some noticeable fat redistribution in/around my breast area this evening.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon