Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Looking for Any/All Advice

(10-05-2012, 05:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  good grief how did I miss that part?

thanks for the heads up.

and FYI I have spotted some noticeable fat redistribution in/around my breast area this evening.Smile

Do a bit of research on PM. I've been on it for 7 months, never taken anything else and I now have to use a compression vest under T-shirts to avoid comment.

It's the strongest estrogen mimic available. You definitely don't want to start on progesterone yet, and when you do, you don't want to use synthetics.

Good luck.

Bryony

(10-05-2012, 10:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  Do a bit of research on PM. I've been on it for 7 months, never taken anything else and I now have to use a compression vest under T-shirts to avoid comment.

It's the strongest estrogen mimic available. You definitely don't want to start on progesterone yet, and when you do, you don't want to use synthetics.

Good luck.

Bryony

Did you already have some breast tissue/fat on your chest before starting PM? I thought it typically took over a year or two before getting really noticeable results.

(10-05-2012, 03:54 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(10-05-2012, 10:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  Do a bit of research on PM. I've been on it for 7 months, never taken anything else and I now have to use a compression vest under T-shirts to avoid comment.

Good luck.

Bryony

Did you already have some breast tissue/fat on your chest before starting PM? I thought it typically took over a year or two before getting really noticeable results.

Not really... the breast tissue alone stands out about 1.5" from the rib bones now. I'm nearly 60, so maybe low T "helps".

When I started last September, I wanted breast growth, got impatient and went up to a high dose (3g/day) - foolish, because I experienced kidney pains, but I also discovered that it cured the symptoms of anxiety and depression that I'd had for many years. So I found a way to adapt to that dose, (500g per 3 hours), because I'm kind of hooked now - I can't go back to the old me.

One important thing appears to be regular cold turkey if you want growth. On the occasions when I stop for a few days, it definitely spurts the growth.

Some people try to simulate female hormone levels to a monthly cycle for this reason. I'm not that bothered, because growth is a problem for me.... at some stage I'll have to "come out" as a gender dysphoric with the kids and their mother is not looking forward to it!

B.

I've been taking 3,000 mg of PM daily, 1,500mg in the morning and another 1,500 mg in the evening. I'm about half your age so I think I would need a high dose to counter my high testosterone levels. The only side-effect I've noticed so far is the occasional headache.

During the times you stopped cold turkey did you have any noticeable change in your mood? One very busy morning I forget to take my morning amount of PM and by late morning I felt like a real grouch.

(10-05-2012, 10:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(10-05-2012, 05:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  good grief how did I miss that part?

thanks for the heads up.

and FYI I have spotted some noticeable fat redistribution in/around my breast area this evening.Smile

Do a bit of research on PM. I've been on it for 7 months, never taken anything else and I now have to use a compression vest under T-shirts to avoid comment.

Good luck.

Bryony

no, I don't plan to start on progesterone (and defiantly not synthetics) for quite a bit, the flat to fem guide suggested every 4th week but I think I may wait a month or 2 at the very least.

I thought of an alternative for breastcream instead of wild yam, I found some liquid Red Clover at the store today and since the Red Clover is said to be good at giving the proper shape to the fat redistribution I thought that might just be a good idea to use and not smell like maple syrup.

although on another line of thought on topical application, wouldn't just rubbing the liquid herbs into the skin without mixing them with lotion make for a more efficient application method?

anyhow I just put in an order for some PM from Ainterol and plan to start on that once I get it.Cool

(10-05-2012, 07:10 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  although on another line of thought on topical application, wouldn't just rubbing the liquid herbs into the skin without mixing them with lotion make for a more efficient application method?

I tried that once and the liquid was too runny to effectively rub it onto my breasts. It was messy to say the least. I probably had to wipe off more of the liquid from my bathroom sink than what I was able to actually apply to the area of interest.

well, I just tried it after washing my chest off (remove as much of the oils as you can) then letting a hot wet cloth set across my chest until it started to cool while leaning back in a chair.

the hot cloth causes the pores to open up and your skin soaks up the liquid all that faster (like a sponge), then all you have to do is put some on with the dropper in one hand and rub it in with the other.

Your real problem is actually getting anything to go right through the skin rather than simply dry in the top layers...the skin is designed to keep the inside and outside separate, which it is remarkably good at doing!! Most things have a molecular size and structure which will not allow them to penetrate the skin to the point of allowing it to be absorbed by the bloodstream.
Most of the pparent effects of rubbing things on the boobs are really only massaging effects and improving the local blood supply
Thats what carrier creams are for.

(11-05-2012, 06:45 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Your real problem is actually getting anything to go right through the skin rather than simply dry in the top layers...the skin is designed to keep the inside and outside separate, which it is remarkably good at doing!! Most things have a molecular size and structure which will not allow them to penetrate the skin to the point of allowing it to be absorbed by the bloodstream.
Most of the pparent effects of rubbing things on the boobs are really only massaging effects and improving the local blood supply
Thats what carrier creams are for.

Ok, this may sound stupid but i'm completely worn out at the moment & cant sleep, so please forgive me.

Wouldn't the Alcohol in the liquid act as a carrier?

I did notice a significant effect from rubbing it in like that, about 2 hours afterwards I experienced an intense tingling sensation and extreme sensitivity in my breasts.

(10-05-2012, 06:56 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've been taking 3,000 mg of PM daily, 1,500mg in the morning and another 1,500 mg in the evening. I'm about half your age so I think I would need a high dose to counter my high testosterone levels. The only side-effect I've noticed so far is the occasional headache.

During the times you stopped cold turkey did you have any noticeable change in your mood? One very busy morning I forget to take my morning amount of PM and by late morning I felt like a real grouch.

And how! I'm seriously bent out of shape without it. I only go cold turkey from time to time as a safety measure. Its the only thing that keeps my depression/anxieties at bay, and I dread the thought of it becoming unavailable one day due to some weird "protective" legislation - unlikely, I think/hope!

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon