Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Looking for Any/All Advice

(12-05-2012, 02:57 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(12-05-2012, 03:13 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ...

on the compression vests, any idea how large of breasts they can successfully hide?

That model just copes with my not-quite-A cup along with a Haynes Beefy T-shirt. I actually cut the neck opening wider so that it doesn't show, and I cut from just below the rib cage down. It winds up like a crop-top. More comfortable that way as it's quite a squeeze on the abdomen, unless you are naturally slim (you are, aren't you?)

It probably won't be sufficient by next September when I will have been on the stuff for a year, but that's a bridge to cross.

Incidentally, I use the cutoff bottom "tube" doubled over as a "bandeau" for when I'm walking around the house in flimsy PJs when one of the kids is around. That's ok for a short while (making tea) but has an irritating habit of sliding down if you reach up for something... but it's easier to get on first thing in the morning.

There are also more powerful purpose-designed vests by Underworks. Look them up on Amazon.

B.

Ok, Thank you.

yes, I have heard of underworks, i'm into cos/cross play and many FTM crossplayers use that brand.no idea of how large they are capable of concealing though.

Ok now this is just flat out impressive.

A 40H Shrunken down to what appears to almost resemble a male with large pecs.

a wealth of more information Here

Enjoy!Smile
Smile 

Well, my PM Arrived Big Grin

I took nothing this morning (slept in) but this afternoon I took....

1350mg SP
1000mg PABA
500mg PM

will see how it goes Smile

Planned Program so-far is the above (May reduce the SP if I can) 3x per day with PABA only being twice per day.

(may try to reduce PABA to once a day)

(14-05-2012, 07:36 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Well, my PM Arrived Big Grin

I took nothing this morning (slept in) but this afternoon I took....

1350mg SP
1000mg PABA
500mg PM

will see how it goes Smile

Planned Program so-far is the above (May reduce the SP if I can) 3x per day with PABA only being twice per day.

(may try to reduce PABA to once a day)

I know the advice is to start low on PM, but 1x500 isn't going to get you anywhere. The recommended dose for females is 2 a day, and males double that. I'd go for 2 at least.

B.

I was thinking of starting with 3x 500/day (1500mg)

should I go higher?

Say perhaps to 1-2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening?

(15-05-2012, 12:07 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I was thinking of starting with 3x 500/day (1500mg)

should I go higher?

Say perhaps to 1-2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening?

Oh, your earlier post gave the impression of 1 a day. I'd say 2 a day for a week or two, then go up to 3 for a week, and maybe 4 the week after. If you get any odd symptoms, drop back for a while.

I was in a hurry to start with, hit 6 a day almost immediately and got kidney pains. I don't know of anyone else who has, though some people do get headaches.

I didn't get any growth at all until I hit 6 but everyone is different.

One person needed 8 to get going, others are fine with 4.

B.

well, yesterday I took 2 in the morning, one in the afternoon, and two in the evening and have yet to have any ill effects other than a few occurrence's of mild lightheadedness this afternoon.

(15-05-2012, 07:46 PM)bryony Wrote:  Oh, your earlier post gave the impression of 1 a day. I'd say 2 a day for a week or two, then go up to 3 for a week, and maybe 4 the week after. If you get any odd symptoms, drop back for a while.

I honestly think one should not go above the recommended dosage of
2 a day for at least several months, preferably half a year. From my
limited experience so far, I'd say:

1) give it plenty of time to work, patience is the key
2) have an abstinence period planned into your regime,
I think that may well help your growth, more so than
continuous consumption

Quote:I was in a hurry to start with, hit 6 a day almost immediately and got kidney pains. I don't know of anyone else who has, though some people do get headaches.

I'd like to point out once more that I never went above 2 per day and
had started budding after barely a month and a half or so (see my previous
posts for details). Which is another reason to be extra careful when
taking PM. It really is a powerful herb and one should not be taking it
lightly.

(15-05-2012, 10:27 PM)confused Wrote:  
(15-05-2012, 07:46 PM)bryony Wrote:  Oh, your earlier post gave the impression of 1 a day. I'd say 2 a day for a week or two, then go up to 3 for a week, and maybe 4 the week after. If you get any odd symptoms, drop back for a while.

I honestly think one should not go above the recommended dosage of
2 a day for at least several months, preferably half a year. From my
limited experience so far, I'd say:

1) give it plenty of time to work, patience is the key
2) have an abstinence period planned into your regime,
I think that may well help your growth, more so than
continuous consumption

Quote:I was in a hurry to start with, hit 6 a day almost immediately and got kidney pains. I don't know of anyone else who has, though some people do get headaches.

I'd like to point out once more that I never went above 2 per day and
had started budding after barely a month and a half or so (see my previous
posts for details). Which is another reason to be extra careful when
taking PM. It really is a powerful herb and one should not be taking it
lightly.

all good points but again everyone is different.

I do have dosage decreases planned, but not a cold turkey stoppage.

I dunno, I could be a good idea, i'm aiming to make any growth I have as good of a quality as I can, If possible I want to avoid having some growth then later find out I could have made it a lot better...

Confused,
I find your post most interesting. Did you take ONLY PM, or did you include other herbs?

Also, did your uneven budding ever even out?

Thanks for posting.

Freddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon