Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

Well, my PM Arrived Big Grin (Ainterol R1 500MG type)

I took nothing this morning (slept in) but this afternoon I took....

2700mg SP
1000mg PABA
1000mg PM (morning & Evening, 500mg Afternoon)

will see how it goes Smile

My Planned Program so-far is the above (May reduce the SP if I can) 2-3x per day with PABA only being twice per day and 2g GABA Before bed.

(may try to reduce PABA to once a day)

And yes I am taking my PM with milk (cold not warm)

all that in addition to Massage's once or twice a day with a cream made of either Liquid FG or Liquid RC and Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion.

Planning to add Spearmint & or Hopps Tea to the mix and possibly a low dose of FG.

if you see any things in my dose program that need tweaking, please post it.

Hi Lenneth,

SP comes in two formulations: powdered dried whole berries, and extract. You need either 3,000 mg berries, or 600 mg extract. Take that dose for the first six months on PM. Some people who don't break out on PM.

(14-05-2012, 09:16 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Lenneth,

SP comes in two formulations: powdered dried whole berries, and extract. You need either 3,000 mg berries, or 600 mg extract. Take that dose for the first six months on PM. Some people who don't break out on PM.

3000MG of Berries?

I have Berries currently both in 450mg and 585mg capsules.
the only extract I have seen was by Natures way and has no mg dose stated on the bottle.

Here is a picture of one of the extract bottles
[Image: Saw%20Palmetto%20Standard%2060sg%20033674628003.jpg]

Well, so-far so good, no ill effects at all, only benefits.

The Feeling of Calmness is stronger, I just flat out feel "Good" in a way that I haven't felt since I was a kid, its as if a massive weight has been lifted and a thick fog has been cleared from my mind.
(Wish I had found this Years ago)

as far as breast growth goes it is far to early still but I have noticed since yesterday more fat relocation to an extent that has created a noticeable increased "feeling" of fullness/shape.

also in addition to my routine of herbs/massage I hit on an idea yesterday to increase breast circulation to a certain amount by sleeping with a wool blanket folded into a 12" or so high strip covering my breasts, I went to bed last night with my left breast being noticeably smaller and woke up with them the same size. Smile
(one other thing I do is I drink a large protein shake every other night)

I have also added Spearmint tea to the mix (tastes very nice fyi)

Hi Lenneth,

They're 160 mg and they recommend two a day:
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Saw-...ndardized/

You may need twice that dose, but the spearmint tea will also take care of your androgen symptoms. As long as you don't break out, you're OK.

Thanks Isabelle.

I have updated my dose on the first post above.

No Break outs as of yet (assuming you mean a rash), have noticed a significant increase in tenderness in my breasts (assuming that is increased fat relocation) androgens seem to have been beaten into submission with my current sp/spearmint tea dose.

I have noticed my Appetite has diminished considerably, unsure if that is a good or bad thing.

Intending to research the best herbals to add/subtract/tweak/balance my dose to promote the best possible conditions for good growth once it starts in earnest.

one new benefit I have discovered is a problem I have had as long as I can remember of my feet sweating excessively no matter the temperature (it could be -20F and they would sweat as if it was over 100F), it seems to have stopped.Huh
(Have no idea Why, but am defiantly glad to be rid of it)

Have been having some random minor bouts of Light Headedness or dizzyness if I turn around to quickly today, no idea of the cause, will keep you updated on it.

also, I have changed my Massage routine to use Palmers brand Cocoa Butter Cream with vit E with some FG liquid mixed in, oddly the FG smell seems to have been negated....Huh

And a question to Issabelle, Progesterone Cream, do you think I will need it?

Until Tomorrow.

(15-05-2012, 06:51 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one new benefit I have discovered is a problem I have had as long as I can remember of my feet sweating excessively no matter the temperature (it could be -20F and they would sweat as if it was over 100F), it seems to have stopped.Huh
(Have no idea Why, but am defiantly glad to be rid of it)

Hey welcome to the club!! I used to have that problem ever since I can remember as a kid, but it is very much better now than it used to be. However I've also found that my fingers are also very dry, to the point of feeling somewhat unpleasant ( I've commented on this in the past as well) and look wrinkled as though I've been in the bath too long.
Also, and I'm not sure what is doing this, I've found over the last couple, of months that my naisl are simply falling apart. I used to be able grow them really long without any problem but now that have all split and flaked right back to the quick.
It takes about a year or so to grow out nails, so that must take me back to early last year which is just about when my growth started as well. i have no idea if that is coincidence.

With respect to the light-headed and dizzy effects, check your blood pressure. I know from personal experience that PM can have an effect on blood pressure. For me, it elevates the pressure somewhat. Measure your BP daily, and compare your norm to what you read when light-headed and you'll know if that is what is happening. If it isn't that, then I don't know what might be causing it. Perhaps euphoria?

high BP could be it, that runs in both sides of my family like a curse.
although their is a possibility it could also be my hypoglycemia acting up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon