Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

Hi Lenneth,

I use as little fenugreek as possible, just enough to prevent estrogen dominance symptoms. And no phyto-progestins, like fennel, and certainly no PC. One of the basics of NBE is that the pituitary gland tries to keep the total level of sex hormones constant. For NBE, we want an increase in estradiol, but that must go at the expense of something else, DHT. If you introduce progesterone into a male body, it will also be at the cost of something else, so it will limit your estradiol increase.

(16-05-2012, 07:48 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Lenneth,

I use as little fenugreek as possible, just enough to prevent estrogen dominance symptoms. And no phyto-progestins, like fennel, and certainly no PC. One of the basics of NBE is that the pituitary gland tries to keep the total level of sex hormones constant. For NBE, we want an increase in estradiol, but that must go at the expense of something else, DHT. If you introduce progesterone into a male body, it will also be at the cost of something else, so it will limit your estradiol increase.

Understood, Thanks!

on my FG use, it is only in the cream I massage with at night, so it isnt a lot.

Found the Dizzyness culprit, my hypoglycemia was causing it, blood sugar levels were low.

Mostly my fault because I was trying to avoid as much sugar as I could, and the FG I was taking until Monday was also adding to it.

FG is now getting strictly cut down to my breast massage cream which I only use before bed.

also considering spreading out my PM dose to 5 separate 500mg doses throughout the day.
(could use outside thoughts on this)

Noticeable Development so-far is still just fat relocation, overall increase in sensitivity, and occasional tingleing.

Lesson Learned and Note to others with hypoglycemia, DON'T Reduce your sugar Intake, Bad Idea!.

Ok, seems like I did have slightly elevated BP, took some garlic & cayenne and it is back down now.

on the development side nothing viable, but I am getting an occasional mild tingling on and off today along with a "feeling" of increased fullness although I cant see any changes...
(Occasional phantom throbbing on the right side as well)

Planning to adjust my dosage either tonight or Monday night, just need to decide how much to increase by....

ok, took a plunge and upped my pm doseage last night (dose listed below)
and received mild stabbing/shooting pains and intense tingling in the breast area.

I took...

2G PM
3510mg SP Berries (and think this may have proven that the Natures Way Brand is more effective than the walmart brand)
1g PABA
2g GABA
2g Calcium Citrate (Powdered Form in gelcaps)

And

320mg Garlinase (Potent Garlic extract to help prevent HBP)
900mg 40,000HU Cayenne (Helps prevent HBP AND Improves Circulation)

(All taken with warm milk to improve absorption)

just need to find a solution to the one and only side effect of the Cayenne now.....

Ive Decided to Drop GABA after reading this as well as i think it may be the cause of the dizziness.

Is their an alternative to GABA for promoting HGH production without any side effects that inhibit Prolactin or cause any dizziness or light headed symptoms?Huh

ok i have to warn takers of FG.. if you have symptoms of hypoglycemia... Fenugreek plays having with blood sugar levels as in..dropping them, so has been preported in some of my studies.. though acting as a stimulant for nursing (increased lactation).

Lets take a look at the Genetic female construction: Three components of the endocrynological system: Estrogen, Progesterone, AND testosterone...(ever wonder why nymphos are sex driven? (hint: its a high level of testosterone, not as high as a genetic male, but higher than an average female).

Yes, the body Does want to regulate the hormones and no, we dont want DHT (that which causes male pattern baldness, and excees 'xenotype' hormones..(xeno meaning foreign). the pituitary gland will try to regulate the hormones, yes this is true. so we have to try to mimic that which our genetic body is not predisposed or want to do.

Progesterone is key for proper breast development..ever wonder why some women have saggy boobs, while others have more perky and well formed breasts? ......PROGESTERONE... (it causes the aveoli and lactiferous ducts to form, and helps maintian the elasticity of those said creatures of the mammary function). so. first we reduce the testosterone to mimic the minimal production in a female...

then we replace with a "cycle" of the other two, estrogen and progesterone... sort of like a see-saw effect.. 3 weeks of higher estrogen and less progesterone, and the fourth week, higher progesterone and less estrogen (3:1: ratio) example:

Week 1 3000mg of PM, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 2 3000 mg of Pm, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 3 3000 mg of Pm, 1000 mg of progesterone per day
week 4 1000 mg of Pm, 3000 mg of progesterone per day

this is just an example of dosages, results will vary per person as no two people are identical (except identical twins).

The constant of "t" or testosterone blockers should be the same constant throughout all four weeks (2000mg of SP per day) .. unless you go through orchoplasty (removal of testicals) in which sp would become redundant, after orchyplasty there is no need for testosterone blockers, the body will naturally go through the "secondary" or female charachteristics. ever hear of a Eunuch? (those were the guys back in the roman days who were "gelded" aka had testicles removed, and were predomantly feminine males.., mostly in servitude to the roman chieftans)

yes the example is heavy heavy dosage, but in theory the ratio should be correct. both hormones are not "fighting " each other, however, you want to even out the cycle. you certainly dont want one without the other...if that was the case...why do genetic females have both?
genetic females, during menstration, have a decreased estrogen count, and higher progesterone count. thus, the "mood" swings and irritabilty of some, all dependent of their levels...

Take a genetic female who is going through menopause.. the sudden sloughing of estrogen..in abscence.. the testosterone their body has causes the facial hair, the hot flashes...

anyway, thats my take on it, right or wrong...( i am expecting to be bombarded with arguments on this)...

LOL Squirrelwithboobs is on a posting binge! You must be competing with Lenneth? ;p Awesome, before these forums got kind of dead around this time of night. You guys/gals are great to have around. Yes...I am hopelessly addicted to breastnexus lmao

Anyways just one small point that I think is pretty widely known. Breasts development tends to run a couple of years ahead of menstration in genetic females, as such many here don't add progestorone for awhile.

I am looking forward to the day when I can finally round these bitches out though.

(20-05-2012, 08:17 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  ok i have to warn takers of FG.. if you have symptoms of hypoglycemia... Fenugreek plays having with blood sugar levels as in..dropping them, so has been preported in some of my studies.

Already know about that, and it "Can" be managed with a balanced sugar intake (preferably what is contained naturally in foods/fruits) or raw honey.

whatever you do, just "Don't" cut off your sugar intake, bad idea....

good post either way.

(20-05-2012, 09:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  LOL Squirrelwithboobs is on a posting binge!

Looks Like...

(20-05-2012, 09:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You must be competing with Lenneth ;p

Hey!WinkTongue

(20-05-2012, 09:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Awesome, sometimes these forums get dead around this time of night.

More like most of the time....but then again I'm used to active Forums...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon